R12 parts manual wanted

Stuey

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
The title says it all. Invaluable resource. I've got an R15 one - brilliant for working out the way things should be...but I don't have an R15!

Anyone got one for a twelve to sell?

Stuey

Stuey,

These parts manuals come up from time to time on E-Bay but you have to keep looking and pounce on the things when they appear.
I borrowed an R12 manual and photocopied it. It took a while and it isn't original but all the data is there.
If there are some specific pages you need I could scan and EMAIL them to you.

Ren
cheers!

Sorry Stuey, but I don't have a 12 parts book in the cupboard, I did come up with a 15 parts book, an 18 parts book, a 16TL parts book, an R30 bodywork manual, an R30 mechanical repair manual and an R18 bodywork manual. Somewhere also there is also a brand new drivers handbook for a dauphine and a pretty slick unopened Dauphine repair manual...if anyone is interested let me know. cheers!

<small>[ 24 July 2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: BogMaster ]</small>

Thanks, but if I don't ask....... :D

Cheers for the offer, Ren. Simon also has one and has offered me bits of it before. I'm one of these weirdos that'd read it from cover to cover just to see it's orginal parts and construction...I didn't know they'd come up on eBay though, thanks for that.

Stuey

Simon,

This has come up on EBAY (in the US). For some reason, I can't open the page so don't know if it's the same manual as used here. You might have better luck.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2427081754&category=6032" target="_blank">R12 manual on EBAY</a>

Ren
cheers!

Thanks Ren, I did see that. It's not the proper factory parts manual, but only five or so pages. Thanks anyway!

Stu

Hi. We acquired a renault parts book for the 12 wagon and a 16 as well as 2 spare cars. If anyone wants them please let me know as the chap we bought them from would like them removed. One was driven there the other is pretty well stripped, Front end, motor is open gearbox still there doors etc Ok. Phone 0269626224 ah

I'm interested in the parts manual for the 12 if it's the proper Renault one. I'll give you a call tomorrow!

Cheers

Stuey