Question for Dwyer re 206 180

brenno

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Dwyer,

Are you able to offer any insight as to why the 206 180 is not available in white in this country? I know it's a pretty boring colour but in Australia it works pretty well.

I understand they make them in white only for the French market.

Sorry I couldn't make it out to the dealership a few weekends ago. Christmas rush and all that stuff ;)

Thanks,

BC

White's also the easiest colour to keep clean, because it just doesn't look dirty unless you look closely.

Nile Blue on the other hand...... :blackeye:

Derek (who's at work replacing a PC that's died :( I'm supposed to have the day off! :mallet: Thank heavens Tricky Dicky was open with some nice cheapy Compaq PC's on special)

macquered said:
I understand they make them in white only for the French market.
I could make a really really beaten-to-death joke with this, but won't :p

I was at regan motors today, and had a look at the 206 GTI 180 model colour guide that they had and on that it had white ticked as a color for you could get, maybe it was a European it was a European listing, anyway while i was there i ordered i 180 in aegean blue and should get it March woohoo

Simon

The Aussie press release actually listed white as a 206 GTi180 colour. Whilst that could have been at a generic worldwide level, I also have a dealer colour matrix which includes Bianca White as a standard colour.

http://www.autoweb.com.au/A_55727/cms/newsarticle.html

If the matrix I have is wrong - I can still understand why you wouldn't want to bring in white as a GTi180 colour, but given the nature of GTi180 deliveries, the wait times are practically in special order league from what I can gather, so I'm sure if you really really wanted white you could get it.