Queensland Tracks Driver Training Days - Intersted?

This day will be first in best dressed. Cheques for $95 to be made out to Sideline Motorsport and posted to 6 Monte Carlo Street, Wishart 4122. Please include a note saying it is for the Morgan Park Day 26th November with you name, type of car, phone number, email address and whether you have track experience or not.

Thanks,

Cal.

count me in too Cal....will be back from os approx. 12/11/04 cheers jr

You know I'm in. My boss gets back for Indy, chances are he'll definitely come too. There may even be a third guy (Cooper S) but I'll let you know. Cheers.

Rich

We are now all booked and ready to go for November 26th. All we need are peoples money. :wink2:

Cal.

If anyone needs to direct deposit the money for this, send me a PM.

Cal.

Just realised this is a Friday and not as i surmised.. a Saturday so please strike me off the tentative list [unfortunately ]
cheers jr

Ok jr, no worries. Let me know if you are able to make it. Would be good to see you out there. It is next to impossible to get the track on the weekends.

Cal.

You will have to count me out too I dont think I will have suitable transport by the 26th.

Immy

You're both a bunch of Judas'!!! :tongue: :D Putting payment in tonight or tomorrow.

Rich

Some of us have to work on Fridays....somebody has to keep the country going !!! JR

We need everybody who is coming to pay up in the next couple of days.

Cal.