QLD raceway July 2-3

bjcook

Fellow Frogger
See the French car stars at Queensland Raceway July 2-3.

Brendon Cook's Citroen Xsara VTS will be back in action for the Australian Production Car Championship, Renault powered Formula 3 for the Australian Drivers Championship and the mighty Peugeot Super Tourers in the Australian Sports Sedan Series.

Don't miss any of on track the action.

More info go to: http://www.amrs.net.au/

Brendan,

Will the cars still be in Queensland for the French Car Day at UQ the following weekend?

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24877

I'm sure we could find space for one or all of them (of French descent) somewhere near the Aussiefrogs stand.

Might be a good place to start canvassing the prospects for a sponsor or two; you never know your luck. :wink2:

Alan S :2cents:

Alan S said:
I'm sure we could find space for one or all of them (of French descent) somewhere near the Aussiefrogs stand.
Alan S :2cents:

There is an aussiefrogs stand?

I may come along to see the production/touring cars anyway... where is queensland raceway?

al said:
There is an aussiefrogs stand?

I may come along to see the production/touring cars anyway... where is queensland raceway?

At the UQ

The following weekend to the race meet.

You're supposed to be coming. :rolleyes: :mallet: :mallet:

Alan S :cheers: :D

Alan S said:
At the UQ

The following weekend to the race meet.

You're supposed to be coming. :rolleyes: :mallet: :mallet:

Alan S :cheers: :D

I think i'm on the same page... I was just suprised that you northerners were organised enough to organise an af stand at the french car day... Us southerners don't organise ourselves that well...

Anyways, i'm up for the race meet too... where is queensland raceway though??

Out past Bogansville oops I mean Ipswich and the far west :roflmao: About an hour+ drive from the city. I'd like to see the Formula 3 renaults in action. What renault engine are they running?

We'll be there in support of the Frenchies.....and the MX5 Cup cars. :D

Cal.