Qld Motorkhana Championship - 26th Sept **CANCELLED**

I remember getting photo's of that car. I work (well its his last day here) with michael , and brads better half. (all these mx-5 ppl :confused: )

Ahhh....drew, raise your ugly head. Sarah says go back to Germany :joker:

Looking forward to wiping your VW all over the concourse :headbang:

Picking up my motorkhana specials (wheels and tyres) on the weekend. Won't make it to the next event but will see whats coming up in the new year.

Welcome to Aussiefrogs. You'll find alot of posts here really interesting to general car disuccsion. Frnech car enthusiasts ACTUALLY have some sort of IQ about them :rolleyes: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yes well i have been having fun in the dirt. See attached pic (is there a max sie for pics on this forum?) What can i say, you pointed me in the right direction with that tire post. I'am still trying to work out why you guys put water in an engine? doesn't it go rusty? :confused: Well we will see who is faster as there is a secret weapon being built/rebuilt as present.......... :D

Attachments

• DSCF0977rs2.JPG
    DSCF0977rs2.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
BiX said:
I work (well its his last day here) with michael , and brads better half. (all these mx-5 ppl :confused: )

Small world. :wink2:

You doing the motorkhana on the 17th?

Cal.

Not sure at this point in time, as the autocross is also on, and I want to get more practice on the dirt (and i jst got some new race tires to try out to :D ) but still need some rims for them. is the motorkhana pre entry only?