Qld Motorkhana Championship - 26th Sept **CANCELLED**

Cal

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Brad and I are entered. Neil is a maybe. Any one else competing?

Cal.

This is going to be a crack up. Cal and I will be swaping tyres. Both with Azenis on the front and these on the rear.

Dunlop_SP_SPORT_D80_V4_STAR_ALL_SEASON_Passenger_Performance_Tire1-resized200.jpg

Brad said:
This is going to be a crack up. Cal and I will be swaping tyres. Both with Azenis on the front and these on the rear.

Dunlop_SP_SPORT_D80_V4_STAR_ALL_SEASON_Passenger_Performance_Tire1-resized200.jpg

Thanks mate,

That answers my questions. :confused: :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :confused: :crazy:

Alan S :roflmao: :banana:

What day is it on? There's Sprints on the Saturday. I'll come have a watch and take some photos/video. :D

Rich

Um...26th as the title say's :trouslap: :D :D :D

...that means Sunday

what are the entry requirements and costs?

are you serious about the tyre swapping?!

I think I will try to get out there to watch, what times it all start etc?

Entry is $20 if you have a CAMS L2S licence which also requires an affiliated club membership. If you don't you can get a day membership to Holden Sporting Car Club for $5 + $20 for a day CAMS licence.

Take a look here.

http://www.hsccq.asn.au/

This event has now been cancelled. Next round 17/10.

Cal.

I thought the 26th was a club day of racing for the HSCCQ, the Queensland Championships are on the 17th of October, which includes round 5 (?) of the Queensland series and the interclub challenge, so should be a big meet. There is also a Rd 7 of the IWMAC Autocross on that Sunday.

Last edited:
This is true. I will put a thread up soon about the 17th. I've yet to get my entry away at this stage.

Cal.

Iam still trying to decide which event to go in as I enjoy the autocross more, but motokhana's are fun, but not sure how competitive it will be for this meet? might scare me off a little.

Bah don't worry about it. Just come out and have fun. I go the wrong way 1/2 the time and never do well because of it. :shy:

Cal.

What car do you normally drive out there? I will admit, i don't drive a french car, so this forum is not really my thing, but saw some of the Tire posts and they looked very interesting.

This year a British Racing Green MX5. Last year a silver Toyota Sprinter. What about you?

Cal.

Yep I remember your car. Here's a shot of mine from that one.

IMG_6567.JPG

Cal.