Psa/Mitsubishi-carsguide.com.au

The Crosser is beautiful. Every soccer mum will fall absolutely in love with it. Imagine tail gating and rampaging vehicles off the road in that thing!

Last edited:
s_ccrosser1.jpg

Even I'm willing to take up the sport of tailgating in this beauty!

Look at that swooping nose on the front it looks like it would cut through the 4x4 with no worries. Hopefully we can get more pictures if they show it at the 2007 motorshow....:approve:

danielsydney said:
Look at that swooping nose on the front it looks like it would cut through the 4x4 with no worries. Hopefully we can get more pictures if they show it at the 2007 motorshow....:approve:

'cut through the 4x4 with no worries'? Really Daniel, that sounds like exactly the sort of thinking that makes many loathe 4wds in the first place :wink2:

It is only the caption that suggests the C-Crosser is the basis for the new vehicle - the article doesn't exactly say this. All they have really said is that the C-Crosser is a recent(ish) Citroen off road concept.

I'd be more interested in the joint venture if it actually IS based on the C-Crosser, but I doubt it will be quite as unconventional:

http://www.citroen.mb.ca/citroenet/html/c/c-crosser.html

This picture is great. I can imagine myself loading up my C-Crosser and heading out into the Uastralian Wilderness with my outdoor activity equipment in the back. Forget Nissan X-trails......:roflmao:

Can't say I like it. :eek: :confused:

Probably cus it's another SUV that'll piss me off in traffic - get out of the city already! I can understand that's where the market is these days, and whatever's best for Citroen to gain marketshare here....