PRV V6 motor with manual set-up.

pugmachine

Fellow Frogger
Im thinking of selling this set-up...Low Km motor with full set-up for manual BA7 gearbox. Bespoke fly wheel plus original fly wheel.
Let me know if there any interest.

Lindsay

Attachments

• Compress_20230527_131152_2118.jpg
    Compress_20230527_131152_2118.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Compress_20230527_131152_2394.jpg
    Compress_20230527_131152_2394.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 112
Curiosity begs the question... what clutch setup is this designed for? And is the back of that flywheel machined out, or is it solid? That would make for a very smooth running setup if it is solid.

In pics on facebook Scotty looks like it’s to run the 4cylinder 215mm or the 235mm turbo diesel clutch plate. Obviously to work on the ba7 input shaft. And run 604 pressure plate by the look of the dowels.I’ve seen this forsale a month or so ago as well as a black 404 Ute and inquired and haven’t heard anything. This looks to be the same setup as what was built for the 404 now Damien Jenkins owns.

Curiosity begs the question... what clutch setup is this designed for? And is the back of that flywheel machined out, or is it solid? That would make for a very smooth running setup if it is solid.
It's solid,! Had it made for cruising " inspired by the 203 403 F/W. Never used, but did setup well with clutch and housing on the bench.

Just to answer all, I would rather sell all in one go! offer's around $3,500 for everything.
I'll post photos on the weekend.
Thanks for the reply's

I have just place an add in the For Sale section with all photos of what comes with the sale. Thank you for your interest.

Were did you buy the flywheel i am converting my automatic Volvo 760 to manual

The 760 came as a factory manual in the turbo version and I think also the V6 as I recall. There should be factory parts floating around to make that an easy conversion. If you can't find a suitable flywheel, you can always obtain the relevant dimensions and have one made up. Take the ring gear from the auto drive plate and shrink it onto the new flywheel. This is how the manual flywheel was created for one converted car I own using a Toyota Supra gearbox. That used a bellhousing from Dellow, who had a range of parts and 'recipes' for various conversions. My family had a 760 for a long time and the auto suited it's character quite well for the mostly city use it had.

It's solid,! Had it made for cruising " inspired by the 203 403 F/W. Never used, but did setup well with clutch and housing on the bench.
Original flywheel for the Volvo 264 was also huge, could be one reason they had such a bad reputation for performance.