Price Check

jumpin_pug

Fellow Frogger
I'm interested in how much my car (realistically) is worth and what better place to find out than this forum.

Specs are as follows:

1995 Gunmetal Grey s-16
125kms
All the usual options
+ Full leather, 2inch Sports Zorst System, Sony XPLode Head Unit, Alarm, Immobiliser
Notes: Never been bingled, full service history, interior and exterior very good condition (closer to excellent)

$$$$$$$$?

hmm id prob say any where between 13 to 16000 but i could be wrong havent been looking to buy another pug, was looking at getting a gti6 and they are approx about 17 to 22000.

Gun metal greay is a nice colour for a 306 my first s16 was that colour couldnt find teh same colour agian so settled for black

seems in good nick & 125k's is about right

i'd say 14-18k

Looking to sell are you? Where about in Australia?

jumpin_pug said:
I'm in Melbourne, don't know whether I'm ready to sell just yet. More so testing the waters but you know given the right price...

I know one person who is very interested in a s16 in melbourne.

purrr-geot said:
I know one person who is very interested in a s16 in melbourne.

well are you selling?....ill pay cash....

LEWD said:
well are you selling?....ill pay cash....

strictly speaking the answer is no, not at this stage, I will reasses the situation in the next couple of month. At the moment I need my car to commute to work. I am more than happy to take suggestions as to the value though to give me an idea when I am looking to sell...

My advice is to advertise it for something at the high end of the market now. If you manage to get that, then it is a bonus.

When it comes to serious selling time, then drop the price accordingly.

I chucked my s16 on Carsales a month or so ago for $17000 - which in my opinion is a little too much! But I have had a few enquiries, so I think I will leave it at that price until i get serious about making a sale!