PP2000 Authentification

Sorry to bring up this old thread again... I am looking to get something for my 2004 206 gti180 & am confused.
- Can I just buy the latest software & it backdates to everything or do I specifically need PP2000 ONLY?
- If I have to use ONLY PP2000 software I need old OS on a PC/laptop or need to run a virtual machine is this correct?
- all the hardware cables etc seem to be from ebay or Aliexpress only & they just link up to my PC software once installed... is that correct?

Thanks & sorry for the dumb questions (again)

Sorry to bring up this old thread again... I am looking to get something for my 2004 206 gti180 & am confused.
- Can I just buy the latest software & it backdates to everything or do I specifically need PP2000 ONLY?
- If I have to use ONLY PP2000 software I need old OS on a PC/laptop or need to run a virtual machine is this correct?
- all the hardware cables etc seem to be from ebay or Aliexpress only & they just link up to my PC software once installed... is that correct?

Thanks & sorry for the dumb questions (again)
Diagbox will launch either PP2000 or Lexia for older Peugeots and Citroëns - thee's no need to use an old OS and laptop and PP2000 by itself.

Diagbox will launch either PP2000 or Lexia for older Peugeots and Citroëns - thee's no need to use an old OS and laptop and PP2000 by itself.
Great thank you.

I ordered something online off AliExpress so will see what happens if it ever arrives