PP2000 Authentification

The Fixer

Fellow Frogger
Having bought the PP2000, I am asked to "authenticate" I have tried everything but cannot gain access. Can anyone point me in the right direction???

What operating system are you running also remember if it’s running natively on a pc ie not in a v machine you need to have the pc connected to a Ethernet port to activate ie via cable not wifi. Post a screen shot and I can help

The O/S is Windows XP how can I connect to Ethernet via cable when the car is some 15 yards away? screen shot!! hat is that maybe I should tell you I am 85 and know nothing about computers and I am running it through Diagbox

That makes no sense so you already have diagbox working and pp2000 isn’t working or you have added it? The cable is only need for the install process. If pp2000 isn’t working it normally needs a full reinstall this was very common on early diagbox installs even at dealer level. What diagbox have you got ie 757 etc I would suggest Delphi ds150 much easier to work with and a screen picture of the page that it stalls on.

Hi, because I did not install the program properly (diagbox) I had to delete it. So when I reinstalled it I kept getting an ERROR message, which stated "reinstall again" but 6 times I tried but same message. I should mention that this happens after about 1 hour or there about into the install. Looks like I stuffed the DVD, maybe don't know. Any suggestions anyone???

OK I finally found the Diagbox Cleaner, the reason I did not know about it was, when I inserted the disc it went straight into download which i though was normal. Have now used the cleaner and am trying to install again. I will let you know how it goes.

Well that did not work. It took nearly 4 hours to download Diagbox but this time no error message, message across the top "Installing" 6 hours later still says it is installing. I then exited the program and tried to start Diagbox by clicking on the Icon, message "unable to find path etc"
dmccurtayne you said that "the cable is only used for the install process" but the instruction that came with DVD said to turn off the internet and firewall prior to installing, which is how I did it this time, the instructions also state; 1st "run DTLite 4454-0314, install virtual drives, I have looked everywhere but could not find DTLite 4454-0314, I don't even what the hell that is!! 2nd Load the file of DBV0702 into the Virtual drive and run Diagbox_setup, activate manually, complete the installation of Diagbox 7.01 and 7.02. HELP

You only need to use a v drive if you are using a windows 10 etc machine. Xp can run diagbox 7 fine. Loading diagbox is very tricky and everything has to be done in the correct order depending on what system and crack version you have, what area are you in happy to help do you have the software by scary mistake or similar. What do you want to do with diagbox maybe using ds150e Delphi may be a better option. Your version may not need a Ethernet cable hooked up because it’s running in a v machine but diagbox needs to see an internet connection to a modem in most cases. Does your pc have a Ethernet port if so I have a working version of dbox that I could put on mega for you to download.

As I said I'm not up on computers, is the ethernet port the one that connects to the modem, if so yes I do. I need all the help I can get!!

Hi I am in Port Macquarie. I have scary01 version, I am running XP sp3. I tried to download Diagbox with the internet connected and received "Diagbox runs best under XP2 and Windows 2000 SP4". Where are you at, I could send/bring the laptop and PP2000 package to you and pay for the return if that is OK with you??? Email fcpcurtis@gmail.com

Last edited:
Click on the envelope at the top of the screen - there should be a new "Conversation". You almost certainly will have an email notifying you of the new message.
Before the system upgrade, we used to send "Private Messages", but now we have conversations :).

I sympathise - it's a pig of an old dinosaur to install.

Where can I get a VM with PP on it, I have the cable just need the software to run on Win10 machine?