Pics of my new C2

I love black pussies

cute car.

welcome to AF.

:headbang:

rustymunga said:
mmm yes, nice looking car, shame about the manual though. Sensodrive sounds like it performs fine anyway. Car seems to go with the cat :wink2:

For more reasons than you think, her name is Paris

Because it's the city we didn't visit on our last trip OS, this way we will always have Paris with us

Dan

XTC said:
They do in the UK ... VTS, can't see why they don't bring it here? Guess sales numbers don't add up.

smiffy1071 said:
They do, but unfortunately, not for Australia. Here in England, ...

I know guys, I'm English! though even in the UK there is no manual option on the VTR ... puzzling. The GT is the one I fancied even more than the VTS as it is without the ESP thought police. I got tired of emailing Ateco about bringing them in and went and bought Japanese instead.

smiffy1071 said:
Might make it worthwhile to buy here in england, as you wouldn't have to pay VAT @17.5%.
Good(?) old Aussie rules, regs and restrictions make personal importing just too hard. It's a shame.

Last edited:
C2VTR,
Like others I compliment you on the pictures - obviously you are getting very handy with the Pentax!
Black seems to be an increasingly popular colour - hope you like the heat & are well trained in washing the car.
It would be interesting to get your feedback over time about how the sensodrive transmission works in the day to day - it is the only aspect that makes me cautious of switching from Peugeot to Citroen.
John505:wink2:

John505 said:
C2VTR,
Like others I compliment you on the pictures - obviously you are getting very handy with the Pentax!
Black seems to be an increasingly popular colour - hope you like the heat & are well trained in washing the car.
It would be interesting to get your feedback over time about how the sensodrive transmission works in the day to day - it is the only aspect that makes me cautious of switching from Peugeot to Citroen.
John505:wink2:

I'm getting better at using the camera, it's a Pentax optio S4i [the little pocket one]

I'm about to get a Digital SLR too:)

As for washing the car, i'm fairly anal with anything of mine, i have a new meguirs wash mit & seperate chamois, one for car panels one for wheels & engine bay:tongue:

As for the car heating up, no issues, i have an undercroft car park at the office and it's garaged under my main roof

It's also getting the best quality tint money can buy here in Adelaide on March 4

I'll keep everyone posted with the car itself as tomorrow it gets it's 2nd tank of petrol, i have started a new thread in relation to this issue

Dan