Pics of my new C2

C2VTR

Fellow Frogger
C2Image1.jpg

C2Image2.jpg

C2Image3.jpg

C2Image4.jpg
C2Image5.jpg

Congratulations on your purchase. The new rims look nice.

Got any pics of the interior? It would be nice to what changes have been made in the interior for the 2006 model.

Troy.

Nice car, nice cat :)

Got any interior shots? I wouldn't mind seeing if the head unit looks different from the older one.

The C2 has to be one of the most underated small cars ... why would you pay $22K for a Ford Fiesta 1.6 Ghia Auto (yes the Ford has 5 doors not 3), when the C2 is $23K ?

- xTc -

Last edited:
XTC said:
The C2 has to be one of the most underated small cars ... why would you pay $22K for a Ford Fiesta 1.6 Ghia Auto (yes the Ford has 5 doors not 3), when the C2 is $23K ?

- xTc -

I think sensodrive dents the sale potential of the car.

Troy.

Are they wheel covers or alloy wheels? If they are covers how many inch are they im looking for some new ones for the C3 ?:confused: Fantastic pictures though.

danielsydney said:
Are they wheel covers or alloy wheels? If they are covers how many inch are they im looking for some new ones for the C3 ?:confused: Fantastic pictures though.

They are alloys. Saw them on pictures of the updated C3 on the web somewhere. If they are the same size as the old ones then they will be 16" rims.

Troy.

Thanks guys

I am just getting used to my camera, new Pentax

As for the car; i love it, turns heads, turns corners what more could you ask of the little bugger

It is an unusual car to drive but i am more than used to it now, it's actually a pleasure to drive

Interior pics will be up tonight okay

Yes they are 16 inch "wheels" on 45 Series tyres

Again, cheers for all the positive comments

Dan

106 Rallye said:
if only they made a manual ... but that's just me!
They do, but unfortunately, not for Australia. Here in England, we get the
1.1i multi-point popular with driving schools, as you can still get a full licence with this car. Then, there is a choice of either 1.4i senso, or 1.4i manual.
For some reason, the senso car gets a slightly more powerfull engine!
Next, there was the limited edition C2GT but that doesn't really count, as the production run was only 2000 cars. And finally for the petrol cars, the 1.6i C2VTS. All the diesels, are full manual. It is a pity that you guys down under don't get more choice! I wonder just what the difference between a new uk car, and a new oz car is, appart from the MPH speedo?
Might make it worthwhile to buy here in england, as you wouldn't have to pay VAT @17.5%. (I don't know what the GST rate is over there....)
john s

smiffy1071 said:
I wonder just what the difference between a new uk car, and a new oz car is, appart from the MPH speedo?

The importer has to spend a lot of money get each model complianced to the ADR's (Australian Design Rules). When your market is small the cost limits what models you bring in, so the importer will tend to go for the models and variants they think they will be able to sell the most of.

Troy.

Nice Car

Hello Dan;

A very nice C2....and since I also have a black one, I am not biased at all!:crazy:

I saw the update version at the motor show, and the interior is pretty similar to my version...silver trim around the vents and centre console, and the LCD screen is larger, to display the trip computer data that is displayed under the speedo reading in my model. Also the SensoDrive looks different...no seperate button for auto that I could see.

The new alloys look great - I like the Leopard alloys on my C2, but the new ones look better, IMHO.

How about writing up a review of your thoughts after the first week of driving?

Cheers

Nil Time said:
Hello Dan;

A very nice C2....and since I also have a black one, I am not biased at all!:crazy:

I saw the update version at the motor show, and the interior is pretty similar to my version...silver trim around the vents and centre console, and the LCD screen is larger, to display the trip computer data that is displayed under the speedo reading in my model. Also the SensoDrive looks different...no seperate button for auto that I could see.

The new alloys look great - I like the Leopard alloys on my C2, but the new ones look better, IMHO.

How about writing up a review of your thoughts after the first week of driving?

Cheers
Will do, which is tonight!

It's a week old tonight:cheers:

Cheers to to my new car

I'll review it in one month

Dan

I love the updated speedo cluster. That looks really sharp. The same update has been done to the C3 with the silver around certain sections as these dashboards are very similar. :tongue:

I had a ride in a mates C2 VTR the other day - Well what can I say, very impressed, besides me getting my finger caught in the window:( That was my stupidity though :roflmao:

I think his car has had none of the software updates for the box yet I was so surprised as to how smooth and jerk free it was, overall I was impressed with Sensodrive - but that was me being the passenger?

Love the 2006 wheels - make a great looking car look even better!

Congrats on the car!

Stalled