Phasis' Sydney Trip

Brad

Fellow Frogger
To all you Sydney frogs, my girlfriend and I will be coming down to Sydney in March for a week. we will be ariving on Saturday 15th March and leaving Sunday 23rd.

I would love to catch up with you all on the Sunday (16th) for a hearty drive in the mountains. Xqisid said he would have a word with those who went on the last trip so we can get a nice group together.

I am open for suggestions for social outings...so go ahead...plan my week :)

(BTW...I LOVE Bundy)

So far I want to do the following-
1. Nice hearty drive up out in the sticks
2. Visit the Blue-mountains
3. Go see Deka's rock
4. Get drunk on rum and land on my bumb

Well I'm sure I can organise another drive for us all.

I think a National Park, Kangaroo Valley, Macquarie Pass drive sounds good.

As far as a piss-up goes where abouts are you staying, and how many of us can stay with you that night!!! wink a_drink

When do you want the drinkies so I can work out if I need to take the next day off. :D

cheers!
Darren

<small>[ 29 January 2003, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: YEL020 ]</small>

Phasis:
3. Go see Deka's rock
Shit. We'd better paint it! It's a bit faded :( People have been telling me it's faded...

The only prob for me for that weekend could be my sister's 21st... her birthday is the 15th. I might just make sure she has the party the weekend after! Or we all crash the party? :D

Derek.
[edit] p.s. glad to see some other Aussiefroggers taking up the Le Grande National Aussiefrogs Tour like me!

<small>[ 28 January 2003, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: DeKa ]</small>

Phasis, you dirty cop out! The 16th is the 1st Mt Cotton hillclimb for the year. You had better be at the 2nd one. :mad:

Cal.

Sos Cal...forgot. Havent got my arse into gear yet to get my licence etc, but I really want to come out hand have a look-see.

Since I spoke 2 u last about it, I know 2 ppl that are keen to compete this year, a green Dato 1600 and a 180SX. PLEASE waste them if they are there on the 16th roll_lau

yeah Phasis is dropn in, another S16!lol.
a cruise on the 16Th sounds great, and the route that YELO20 suggested sounds good too, i trust his judgement from the holy "car slut" himself.
Perhaps if we start early again we can at the end have some drinki drinki, after wards (and brag on about how well we took those blind bends at 300k's aye!lol).
Cheers
Xq

PS>>>>LOOK AT THE TRACK DAY THREAD FOR DATES I HAVE SUGGESTED, just so that we can time it right.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Chris. :)

Maybe I should vote myself Sydney Cruise Coordinator?? :D If noone has any objection I will plan a route based on the National Park, Kangaroo Valley and Macquarie Pass. We'll leave early once again and could probably stop at Berry for lunch or the Pie Shop at Robertson before Macquarie Pass.

What I will probably do is go for a recce and find the best roads. Anyone want to join me? It will most likely be in the next 3 weekends. If so, send me a PM and we'll organise a day.

And I also suggest a pissup on the Friday night before you leave (21st).

Where abouts are you staying so we can organise the drinkies close to where you are? Maybe the city could be an option so everyone has to travel. :p

Any objections to me organising it again?

cheers!
Darren

Do your worst yelo :)

We will be staying at Randwick most of the time. Prol stay a night at my Cousins...I am not too sure what burb they live in.

<span><span class=ResizableText0>
Originally</span> posted by DeKa: that weekend could be my sister's 21st... her birthday is the 15th. I might just make sure she has the party the weekend after! Or we all crash the party? :D Derek.[/QB]
</span> </span>
Thats got my vote!!!!lol.
Xq

ps, Dek is ya sister single, im asking for a friend.....

P.A.R.T.Y!!! bring it on :)

BTW my GF will be coming on the drives so it may be worth while if ppl bring their respective others.

Aussiefrogs is a politically correct forum and does not discourage the involvement of partners in organised events, hetrosexual or homosexual :D :D

hmmm ok I wasn't expecting this kinda response cos no, I was only joking, we can't crash the party... but I will be there :D

I'll be planning to make it on the cruise on the 16th though. What car do you want me to bring that day? And no, not the C3.

Derek
p.s. sister is single - she's the one with the Clio - I'll try to get her to come on a drive with us sometime, but I doubt she'd make the one after her birthday!!

Originally</span> posted by YEL020: :) Maybe I should vote myself Sydney Cruise <span class=ResizableText0>Coordinator??</span> :D If noone has any objection I will plan a route based on the National Park, Kangaroo Valley and Macquarie Pass. We'll leave early once again and could probably stop at Berry for lunch or the Pie Shop at Robertson before Macquarie Pass. :p Any objections</span> to me organising it again? cheers! <span class=ResizableText0>Darren[/QB]
</span> </span>
No objections here, and the route you mentioned sounds good, like i said o holy slut one, we trust your judgement...lol

Derek, try and borrow/lend the old cit from the yard?!lol... but come in the clio for variety.

Phasis, i would bring my girl but she dosn't enjoy the hard driving all that much.
perhaps we can do a nice slow cruise and we can all bring the other half if we want, through the town so we cango candy spottin?!lol.

who so far is in??, remeber Phasis is a banana bender and you wont see this frogger to often in sydney....

cheers Xq

>>>>>bump>>>>>>

are we still on guys?, phasis you still coming down??
Xq

**BUMP**

Sure are, 14th March we are leaving, arriving in Syd on Saturday arvo, 15th.

Still keen on going for a drive on the 16th with you all.

Good to see you still coming phasis.
*things to look foward to:
- lots of 306's here
- yelo's new 205
- parry little monster 205
- stones IMMACULATE s16
- Mac's haunted XT (if its not sold)
- a great cruise curtesy of Yelo's great guidance.
- Lots of I-kandy.....
- Dekas rock (is it freshly painted yet?)
- and aparnetly we have some sight
seeing stuff here, landmarks and other fudgin rubish....bla bla...

Xq

ps, WHO's UP FOR IT ON THE 16th???

Originally</span> posted by jfn306: <strong>i`m up for it :D ,just how 2 get the magz soon <span class=ResizableText0> :mad:
</span>
</span> check your profile for a PM.
xq