Peugeot Rally shirts on ebay

purrr-geot

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Hi guys

I'm sure some of you ebay nerds have seen these red pug rally shirts.

Anyone ever bought one?

They are only $46 aud.
I've never bought anything of the net espicially not of ebay, hence im a bit vary.

peugoetredpitfr.JPG

peugoetredpitbk.JPG

Asanka-out

I've bought stuff off ebay before, no dramas and that was a minidisc worth $600. Considering, these are under 50, even if you do get gibbed it's not that much cash. I'd be more worried about getting the right size though.

eBay

Check the vendor's feedback (the small number next to their ID); that should give you some idea if this vendor is reliable or not.

I'd not wear this shirt due to the free ciggy advertising. Although it does not offend the non-PC French, who give Gauloises and Gitanes to their babies, it does offend me. I liked the old sponsors (1999-2002) better - no tobaccy back then!

M. Tippett said:
Check the vendor's feedback (the small number next to their ID); that should give you some idea if this vendor is reliable or not.

I'd not wear this shirt due to the free ciggy advertising. Although it does not offend the non-PC French, who give Gauloises and Gitanes to their babies, it does offend me. I liked the old sponsors (1999-2002) better - no tobaccy back then!

Hi,

You have to understand that its cost so much to put this cars on the track. The only people who that kind of money are the smoking companies. I hate it but i do also understand it.

Cheers Nick

it's only 3 little patches
oh and the bright red shirt
but red soesn't automatically mean tobacco
the pug patch is huge and i think most would see that before seeing ciggy advert on there

So do we know if this is still on ebay... i would seriously consider purchasing it..
Red being my Fav colour, and driving a peugeot... :headbang: hahaha

And how would be the best way to search for it???

Cheers for that... at work it ebay gets blocked if i search...

Hmmm, XXL... i was wondering what size it would be... Wonder if my mates mum, could make it smaller for me...

I'm in Malaysia in a few weeks ... wonder if I can find "rip-offs" somewhere ?
(mainly in Penang and northern Malaysia) Singapore airport for a couple of hours each way , not long enough to get out and about.

- XTC206 -

Should have posted earlier, I actually ended up buying that shirt. It's my first Ebay purchase (girlfriend's purchased lots though) and I'd have to say it's the best A$49 I've spent on a shirt. I've had the shirt altered as the Froggies I've met would know I'm nowhere near a large. All the stuff is embroidered, not patches and the shirt is 100% cotton and feels pretty heavy duty. Don't mean to ring anyone else's bell but I'd buy from him again, looking at the Jaguar F1 pit crew shirt. I'll bring it along to the next Froggy Drive Day, and probably the next QR Sprint Day if I recover from Carl Cox in time (the night before). :>

Rich

Well i bought one as well... Gonna get my mates mum, to resize it for me, she is pretty good with tailoring, and seemstressing (if that is even a word :confused: ).. so it will get cut down from a XXL, to somewhere near a M or L...

You know what I'd love?
*cough* "Sourced" Peugeot Sport clothing from overseas :D

Be sure to let us know what you find!
-- DJ

Guys, I believe these shirts are fakes, thus the cheap price.

I travel often to Singapore and I see them often for $18SG which is about $15AUD.

I would have guessed so much.... I wouldn't think you could get a legit one so cheap...

You get get Peugeot Sport Gear of the Peugeot Sport website in the UK, but i don't know what they have...

parry said:
Guys, I believe these shirts are fakes, thus the cheap price.
Yep, they are all genuine fakes (is that an oxymoron or what :confused: ) ... but I'll keep an eye out for stuff.

- XTC206 -