peugeot parts for sale 1950 to 1984

alpine

Fellow Frogger
new 504 piston and liner set $550
set 14" dunlop mag wheels $100
set 14" cheviots and other odd 14" mages make an offer
505 driveshafts, ba10/5 gearbox and motor runs sweet but high miles (still in the GR) make an offer

Neville is clearing out parts
403 std crank shafts, 2 blocks, heads , front panels etc
203 403 gearboxes
203 set of doors, wiper arms , dashboard, window winders, early front vent, etc
404 early and late taillights
604 odd parts
404 504 switches ,
bolts and sundry items

wrecking complete 505STI auto

ask we may have it, i may have forgotten to list it

parts are near Bombala , can transport to Canberra

Do you know the comp ratio of the pistons? Would take a driveshaft or two.

I will take the diff from the GR or any other 4.1 that Neville may have.

Do you have ant adv/ret switch cables, Choke cable, Mainly need knobs as a template to make new ones.

will check 4u Jeff,
one enterprising lad cut a thread on where the old knob was,
to take the screw on similiar shaped knobs used in 404 junctions( in boot) and 403 fuses they do have a hole in middle though

p
will check 4u Jeff,
one enterprising lad cut a thread on where the old knob was,
to take the screw on similiar shaped knobs used in 404 junctions( in boot) and 403 fuses they do have a hole in middle though
Thanks any help is appreciated, Neville had a collection near Bombala I remember meeting him at a few 03 weekends many years ago. The 203 fuses do have a hole in centre and the fuse wire ran from outside to inside. Still have them in my 203.

p

Thanks any help is appreciated, Neville had a collection near Bombala I remember meeting him at a few 03 weekends many years ago. The 203 fuses do have a hole in centre and the fuse wire ran from outside to inside. Still have them in my 203.
Some of these didn't have wire, they used PCB type tracks. If it blew you could go back to wrapping wire around them.