Peugeot Car Club of Victoria general meeting 2nd of September 505 V6 24V

OddFireV6

Fellow Frogger
The Peugeot Car Club of Victoria's general meeting is on Friday 2nd of September and is open to new and intending new financial members of the club. We have a free barbecue from 7pm and will be displaying and discussing the most technology packed 505 V6 24V in Australia. 41-49 Norcal Road Nunawading. Come along and join the club or join the club online anyway at pccv.org

505 V6 24V.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I could go. I've always been a big fan of Autronic ECU's. I had an SMC on my 205 many years ago. Please Zoom it.

I wish I could go. I've always been a big fan of Autronic ECU's. I had an SMC on my 205 many years ago. Please Zoom it.
Yes, the V6 mod I did to a 505 20 years ago used an SMC. First experience of after market ECU.

Hi Everyone
Hearing the detail about this car last night was better than even I expected. This Peugeot 505 V6 has been the subject of some serious R&D, no I mean really serious, and expense. If you want to some more photos head over to the Peugeot Car Club of Victoria's facebook page or better still join the club and get the full details in our monthly magazine Torque.

Attachments

• Torque cover September 2022.jpg
    Torque cover September 2022.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 69