Peugeot 504 - Shannons Club TV - Episode 125

Thanks for posting.

I'm also John Wright, but not that one [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That's mine at 15:00. The one they make fun of re the colour. Awesome. There goes my 15 seconds of fame!!

^^ I always liked and wanted a 504 in that shade of green

That's mine at 15:00. The one they make fun of re the colour. Awesome. There goes my 15 seconds of fame!!

But then various colours are not to everyone's taste, e.g, I'm not a fan of black or red 504s.

I thought the comments on the 505 were off the mark. It's really an improved 504.

I don't think they were saying the 505 wasn't as good as the 504. They said something about "in it's time". The 505 wasn't as much better than a Commodore as a 504 was than an HQ.

Have fun,

Rob.

It's nice to see the 504 covered, a contrast to the usual diet of Aussie classics. I guess we 504 enthusiasts will always be hypersensitive about what is said, but I feel John did a pretty good job.

The specifications of the 504 are impressive enough on paper, but in my opinion it's the cohesiveness of the engineering package and the innate design quality that merely included, rather than resulted from, those sophisticated features. The 504 wasn't alone in rack and pinion steering, independent suspension, all disc brakes etc, but it did use that sophistication to brilliant effect.

My 504ute is my daily drive has been for 12 years since I retired my 404 ute. As the YouTube video
Said improvement after improvements.