For Sale Peugeot 504 LTi

Rally

Fellow Frogger
This car is a genuine , original condition 1975 LTi Auto with Factory Steel Roof and only driven103,628 km . This car is amazingly original , ever has a cassette player ( does not work ) this car has never being “ improved “

I have had this car in storage since 2007 and it has only being driven to service .

The trim is in excellent condition , one of the benefits of inside storage, there are no splits in the seats or the parcel shelf , the dash top has some small cracks , but its not warped and still fits properly.

I have now had the sun roof open , and there is no rust in the roof and drain tubes

Rear seats perfect .

the fit and finish is as you would expect at only 103Km , the lenses are like new , all the stainless bright work is bright and fits

The engine is the Kugelfischer Fuel Injection version , this is by far the best motor ever put in a 504, and this is an excellent example of one , it always starts easily , even after a few years , it runs perfectly , smooth and responsive ,. I have being driving around on a UVP and I had forgotten just how good the Ti motor is , smooth , revs well responsive , it even makes the BW 35 look good .

The gear box is a Borg Warner 35 Automatic , very common auto box in Australia and used in many types of cars , it changes gears smoothly when it should . Has a small auto oil leak , just a small spot on the floor .

The critical areas of rust concerns are good , bottom of windscreens , bottom of A pillar , hinge mounts , sills ,and under battery , boot floor , all look excellent . This car was rustproofed when new . Ha Ha !!

The Bad News

The Clear Coat is going , has gone already in some spots , I was always intending to respray her.

There is damage at rear where the owner backed into Stop sign , a replacement bar has being fitted ( see photo )

The car has rust in a number of areas

Behind rear wheels , where mudflaps were screwed in .

Left rear quarter near fuel flap

Rear number plate recess at top

Bottom of front doors

all easy repairs if you are fixing the clear coat

There are also little rust bubbles in different spots around the car ,in odd spots that normally don’t have a problem , eg inside door shuts , inspection recommended .
Asking $4000 but negotable

Located Gosford 2250

Due to problems unloading photo to AF I have created an add with photos on Gumtree , follow link to see photos.
/www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/gosford/cars-vans-utes/1975-peugeot-504-lti-automatic-sedan/1306653858

Last edited: