Peugeot 309 GTi for sale

peujohn

pur-john, not pew-john!
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Spotted in the Sydney Sun Herald:

Peugeot 309 GTi, 90K kms, 1991, immaculate, FSH, alloys, ANT02Q $12000 must be seen.
0414 355 444

mm, wonder if its a priv/import or an aus car?? not many of those i tells ya either way. Funny how peterT's 205 is also a 91 Gti and immaculate and hes asking 12K.
If i only had somewhere to put all these awsome frogs! lol.
xqisid

ps PeterT how bout a swap??

Has to a private import. 309's were never released in Aus. Happy to swap cash for car! It's been painfully quiet.

PeterT,

Have you advertised anywhere else?

Your car sounds very cheap for what it is....(although it seems the backside has fallen out of 205gti value lately)
________
ROLL A JOINT

Last edited:
It was in the SMH over the weekend. It's still on the smh web site. There was another 205 advertised for $12700 with less km and a sunroof. I think the price is right.

I saw an immaculate red 309 GTi 5 door on South Dowling yesterday - it looked fantastic!

<span><span class=ResizableText0>
Originally</span> posted by <span class=ResizableText0>macquered:</span> <strong>I saw an <span class=ResizableText0>immaculate</span>
red 309 GTi 5 door on South Dowling yesterday - it looked <span class=ResizableText0>fantastic!
</span> </span>
Pls tell me im knob if im wrong, but i thought all 309Gti's were only 2 door, am i wrong, just don;t know my pugs well enough?? cheers
xqisid

I SAW THIS 309 GTI YESTARDAY SHAME IT IS NOT A 2 DOOR OTHERWISE I WOULD BUY IT.THIS CAR IS IMMACULATE!!SAME OWNER FOR 7 YEARS.2 YEAR IN NEW ZELAND AND 5 YEARS IN AUSTRALIA.RED COLOUR WITH
BLACK AND RED INTERIOR.PERSONALLY LOOKS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN 205 AND I THINK THIS CAR IS IN BETTER CONDITION THAN ANY 205 AROUND.THIS CAR WILL SELL QUICKLY AS THE OWNER IS VERY KEEN TO SELL.

Xqisid - I thought they were all 3 door until I saw this red one the other day :D

I checked it out on the net and they were made in 5 door as well......check out these pics;

<a href="http://peugeot309club.go.ro/best/7.htm" target="_blank">http://peugeot309club.go.ro/best/7.htm</a>

Originally</span> posted by <span class=ResizableText0>macquered:</span> <span class=ResizableText0><strong>Xqisid</span>
- I thought they were all 3 door until I saw this red one the other day :D I checked it out on the net and they were made in 5 door as <span class=ResizableText0>well......check</span> out these pics; <span class=ResizableText0><a href="http://peugeot309club.go.ro/best/7.htm" target="_blank">http://peugeot309club.go.ro/best/7.htm</a>
</span> </span>
TX macq, now i know a little more, how you find that link so fast?? never mind. Tell me this was there any road going 2door 405's like the coupe in the Climb Dance.
cheers mate
xqisid

xqisid:
Tell me this was there any road going 2door 405's like the coupe in the Climb Dance.
Unfortunately no. I wish there was.

Gee, we must have alot of Peugeot newbies on here, judging by how many didn't know about the 5 door 309 (which was actually the largest selling version of the 309).

Dave

Originally</span> posted by fiveohs: <span class=ResizableText0><strong>
Originally</span> . Gee, we must have alot of Peugeot newbies on here, judging by how many didn't know about the 5 door 309 (which was actually the largest selling version of the 309). <span class=ResizableText0>Dave
</span> </span>
Fiveohs, i did know that there is 5 door 309's but wasn't aware that they had a GTi variant/model. I am new to pugs only been into them for about 6 years, ever since i saw an old photo of my pearents wedding day, the wedding car was a old 76 404 i think, but knowing my luck there wasn't an 404's at that time and im confusing it with another pug.lol
tx for the info.
xqisid

xqisid:
<span><span class=ResizableText0></span> </span>
TX macq, now i know a little more, how you find that link so fast?? never mind. Tell me this was there any road going 2door 405's like the coupe in the Climb Dance.
cheers mate
xqisid
Hehe Google is your friend - it was one of the first pages when searching for "peugeot 309 gti 5-door"

fiveohs - I didn't know there were 5 door GTi's =)

The 309 GTi is now $8000 with 12 months rego.

A bargain!! Someone should snap this up, a unique Pug for not too many dollars.