Peugeot 308 TCRs kick off in Tassie this weekend.

Fordman

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Quite a bit of news on the TCR front for Peugeot and Renault fans.
This weekend 11-13 Feb 2022, the series kicks off at Race Tasmania, Symmons Plains.
Watch it live on Channel Nine (or 9Gem or something), but read further comments in Motorsport section for imminent change for the future events to live streaming on Stan Sport.

I watch it mainly for the TCR racing, and notably for 2022 GRM (Garry Rogers Motorsport) is fielding 3 x Peugeot 308s and 2 x Renault Meganes.
I haven't seen an entry list, but there's lots of action going on and I can see at least 20 TCRs gridding up this year with a bit of luck.
grmotorsport.com.au

BEN BARGWANNA AND BURSON AUTO PARTS ARE BACK FOR 2022 - Garry Rogers Motorsport

Rising star Ben Bargwanna and Burson Auto Parts will return to the Supercheap Auto TCR Australia Series in 2022.Bargwanna will again link up with Garry Rogers Motorsport, competing in one of the team’s race winning Peugeot 308 TCRs.
grmotorsport.com.au
grmotorsport.com.au
grmotorsport.com.au

Jordan Cox to Return to GRM for 2022 TCR Season in Peugeot 308 - Garry Rogers Motorsport

Garry Rogers Motorsport have confirmed Jordan Cox will return as one of their TCR drivers for the 2022 season switching from the Alfa Romeo Giulietta to the Peugeot 308 ahead of the AWC Race Tasmania event.
grmotorsport.com.au
grmotorsport.com.au
grmotorsport.com.au

Kody Garland Joins 2022 GRM TCR Line-Up - Garry Rogers Motorsport

Garry Rogers Motorsport (GRM) are bringing on board young racing talent, Kody Garland to compete in TCR Australia for their 2022 season.
grmotorsport.com.au
grmotorsport.com.au

More information in the AF Motorsports section.
Cheers.