Peugeot 306 Cabriolet - The search begins

Dnd30

Tadpole
Tadpole
HI all,

I'm a new member looking for a Peugeot. I've owned a few in my time - 2 x 504, 1 x 308 - and I'm now looking to acquire a 306 Cabriolet.

I'd prefer a car in reasonably good order (at or about RWC level) and with a manual transmission (but auto would be ok for the right car). I'm in Melbourne but would be happy to purchase from interstate. I'd like to put it on club rego, so I'm particularly interested in year models up to and including 1997 but, again, would bend this rule for the right car.

I'd be delighted to hear from anyone who has such a car and is interested in selling.

I don't know if you may be interested but I have a 2001 306 cabriolet /silver with totally unmarked cloth interior and 4 headrests, 65000km /recent belts and lower pulley/ paper work for 80pct of its history . Its an AL4 auto but with multiple oil changes that has been sorted and it runs beautifully after an early life in eastern Sydney. It won a trophy at the last All French car day when allowed I think it was 2019 for best 306. NSW full rego, I am not good with photos but can email some if required. I am not shore if this is what you are looking for but it is excess to our collection and we would be looking at around $6500 to send it to a good home. Best regards Paul Pls message if interested.

G'day Tad: I'm in Adelaide and about to list this car soon for $5,900.
71,690 k's,5-speed,last year model,everything works (including roof)
Timing belt done @ 47,000 k's
new rotors,pads and tyres (16 inch mags) Original cyclones go with the car
new lifetime warranty roof hoses ($700)
custom Sheepskin seat covers ($600)
Partial respray ($2,500)
Built in GPS (not carplay) oversize single din ($350)
New clutch not more than 2,000 k's ($700)
Window tinting ($400)

Attachments

• IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 155
Shop around, look on Gumtree too, they are very cheap, I got mine for $500, drove home without a hitch Melb to Brisbane, done shitloads on its since! They are quite a resilient engine, the AL4 that works is excellent but a manual conversion is not hard either.

G'day Tad: I'm in Adelaide and about to list this car soon for $5,900.
71,690 k's,5-speed,last year model,everything works (including roof)
Timing belt done @ 47,000 k's
new rotors,pads and tyres (16 inch mags) Original cyclones go with the car
new lifetime warranty roof hoses ($700)
custom Sheepskin seat covers ($600)
Partial respray ($2,500)
Built in GPS (not carplay) oversize single din ($350)
New clutch not more than 2,000 k's ($700)
Window tinting ($400)
Hi Tad

It certainly looks and sounds a great car. However, I have purchased elsewhere and am just about to collect my cabrio.

Thanks for contacting me and good luck with the sale!