Peugeot 206 C 1.6 Engine water leak in passenger side when it rains

206 has inside air intake on RHS where the strut tower is. Air actually feeds into here through the vent on the bonnet. Water won't get in this way as the intake is quite high up. Unless you try crossing a river but you will have several other problems.
i like crossing river :ROFLMAO: Peugeot 206 4X4 lol :D:D:D

Well since you pressure blasted it if it was leaking somewhere around the windscreen you would have found it. So I guess it ain't there.

yeah and nothing leaks in, i doubt it even it was from there, water goes from the there all the way inside the fender and out if the drains are blocked some how it would go inside engine bay not cabin

thanks for your reply

There were a couple (or three?) variations on the cabin inlet design at the strut tower: two different styles of plastic tray could be fitted in the scoop and one without any plastic, from memory.

I had a GTi, then a GTi180 and never had any cabin leaks, but I always made sure to keep the scuttle clear of leaves, etc.

Make sure there is no build up down the marked part in the picture.
If the drain is blocked, it can fill up and run into the cabin.

Attachments

• 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 246
Hi KingTony,
I just read your post and everything you did to try to find the leaking. Our 2006 Peugeot 206 is leaking somewhere and we would like to know how you fixed the problem. Thanks a lot.

Regards
Edward