Peugeot 205 Si colours

ng850

Fellow Frogger
Hi,
I was wondering what colours the Si was available in.

From the limited data I have of them, I have the common GTi colours of Alpine White, Steel Grey (Gris Magnum) and Cherry Red.

I would think the other GTi colours (other than perhaps Black) might have also been available and perhaps some non GTi 205 colours as well.

For the record, there were over 50 colours used on 205 models over the years.

Cheers

griffo

Metallic steel grey - Gris magnum. Metallic - A. That's all I know!

in my nine years on planet 205 I've only seen the humble Si
in those three colours, grey, red and white.

Hmm, I have a heap of spare panels, all grey or red...
Also, this could just be me, but I'm having a hard time finding much info at all on the si.

Hmm, I have a heap of spare panels, all grey or red...
Also, this could just be me, but I'm having a hard time finding much info at all on the si.

Well there are 8 'greys' to choose from, but I think we only ever saw the Steel Grey (Magnum), Silver (Futura) and the Graphite out here on the GTi's.

There is a Haze Blue Si for sale on the AF site atm. Thanks to 'foxbat' for confirming this rare colour.

Afaik, the Si is a cross between an XS (dash) and an 1.6i Auto (trim, engine) model... obviously a BE3 g/b for the manual Si's.

If you are interested there is an Si brochure up on eBay atm... not that it will tell you much.

griffo

An XS front bumper, driving lights too.
Sis came in black and silver as well.

Strangely enough, my bonnet looks like it has two or three greys on it. I'll post a pic later.

An XS front bumper, driving lights too.
Sis came in black and silver as well.

Thanks Graham.

So the colour list so far appear to be.

Cherry Red (Rouge Vallelunga) - P3KB
Alpine White (Blanc Meije) - P0WT
Black (Noir (Onyx)) - P3/P0 XY
Steel Grey (Gris Magnum) - M1TA
Silver (Gris Futura) - M0TP
Quartz Grey (Gris Quartz) - M0YC
Haze Blue (Bleu Polaire) - M0PQ

and maybe a Green to be unearthed.

IMG_6200.jpg

You can see where the clear is bubbling off, i thought I'd hit it with some 600 and see what happened.
Looks like clear on top, light grey under that, and then a darker grey on the bottom.