Peugeot 205 Si ('92) for sale Ringwood Victoria - only 145,000kms but cam belt broken

raniformis

Tadpole
What have I done to my awesome little Pug? :( Running like a dream but the cam belt has given way - my (very) bad! She's lost cylinder pressure so one or more valves (and guides) are likely to be bent.

She has only done 145,000kms so bottom end of the engine is still a cracker, but will need work on top end (could replace cam belt at the same time).

I haven't any off street parking otherwise I would do the work myself over a weekend, but as she's also my third car she has to go to a new home to someone interested in taking on the immediate repairs. (Pugwreck in Bayswater has a fully reconditioned head for ~$750 ready to bolt on if more than a couple of the valves need replacing).

I reconditioned both drive shafts 20,000 kms ago, and she has two brand new tyres fitted last week (sod's law).

I'm open to offers but will be looking to sell over the weekend. Would also prefer it if someone could collect her asap, but clearly she is not running so will need a trailer or tow.

I will also be advertising elsewhere but would prefer her to go to an enthusiast who would like to fix her up if possible.

Please make me an offer.

Front View.jpg20150522_153144.jpgRear View.jpgInterior.jpg

Last edited: