Peugeot 205 Rallye same as GTI?

schlitzaugen

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Does anyone know if the Rallye (european model) has the same rear bumper as our GTI?

I have some vague memory our Si was the equivalent of the Euro Rallye, so perhaps the question is if the Si bumper fits the GTI?

Thank you.

Top pic is an original Euro Rallye, bottom is our Si Rallye clone. Original Rallye has a triangle cutout for the Group N exhaust. I would say if you want to use an Si one on a GTi I think it would be the same.

rallye.jpg

IMG_8367-sized.jpg

Thank you very much. I am only looking at the bumper not the valance, even though the valance may come into play.

I think the differences might be mounting hardware position or some such little detail difficult to pick in pictures. As far as I can tell both Si and GTI bumpers accept the red stripe.

What wheels are those?

Thank you very much. I am only looking at the bumper not the valance, even though the valance may come into play.

I think the differences might be mounting hardware position or some such little detail difficult to pick in pictures. As far as I can tell both Si and GTI bumpers accept the red stripe.

What wheels are those?
I’m pretty sure the SI bumper can be fitted to the GTI you will have to drill the 4 holes where the wheel flairs mount ,I know the front bar’s hardware is different but I think the rear is the same, as you said the bar, clips should fit the same,
the SI valance doesn’t look as tough as the gti’s

I took off the bumper and valance off my SI parts car and apart from the holes you mentioned I didn't notice any difference.

Didn't look very closely at the valance but I wouldn't be surprised if they were identical. I mean there was nothing that stood out.