Peugeot 2005 307 Hatchback Radio/CD Player

Peter C

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
This car belongs to a friend, not me.

Does anyone know if this car would come with a CD stacker? If so, where is the stacker located? Also, as the radio/CD player is faulty, can a radio/CD from another 307 be simply swapped over, or does it require a PIN?

All Pug/Cut radios will be VIN matched so Lexia/PP2000 will be required to swap out complete unit. Easy to do.
CD stacker would be below current radio/CD unit so obviously doesn't have one

Thanks. I don't have access to Lexia/PP2000 so my friend may have to live with radio only. I didn't take much notice of what ever is below the radio.

The fault is in the CD drive. It should be possible to just swap over the drive from another 307 radio/CD (assuming I could find one at the wreckers) but then realised that the laser is probably calibrated from the main circuit board, and I have no way of aligning it.

Better to junk the whole setup and throw in a cheap double din thing with Bluetooth and CarPlay most have the same iso connector on the back all plug and play under 50 bucks

A good thought. My friend is not on the upward swing, financially, and are reconciled to only having the radio working. On the positive side, I was able to remove the unit, take off the cover and retrieve the stuck CD. On the other hand, the setup you posted looks to be an option.