Performance Parts For My 89 405 Mi16

Andreas,

It is happy times mate :p
I could start the car in the next couple of days,but i am holding it off untill i complete the heat shields.
I am sad everything is shut tommorow (I need clamps)
All the fabrication side is completed along with an xtra 4 turbo manifolds on the side completed waiting for welding and ceramic coating.
Just completed the turbo to throttle body pipes today.
I have already got 4 uk spec injectors if i need them for the main setup.
I am pulling everything off again for the final photos then reinstall everything with gaskets heat shields (I will be ceramic coating the turbo manifold before the final photos)
It is hard because a lot of thought is going into it to produce a run of kits(Or u could easily and quickly complete the setup)
All the main oil lines feed & drain r on (All aeroquip braided teflon)
Once on the road i am getting a spare manifold to fabricate the xtra fuel rail.
but at least i will be able to hear the boost and the dull throated turbo sound(That will finally quieten my car (IT sounds like a race car above 4000rpm
Photos soon
About the supercharger i should have just supercharged the pug it would have been a lot easier and cheaper (With a jap roots type blower)
It would be even easier for the 405 (More room)
If you wan't a super charger bring it over and we will design one for the 405 eek!
Finally all the research & devolopment is going to pay off (Jap cars watch out the little pug is coming for revenge) :rolleyes:
Yes i wll most likely will be designing the body kit as well (I have been speaking to the composite department in school)If i get time from doing exhausts & turbo's. :)
Just have a look at the blue dimma that was in the modification article that was contrubuted by davemcbean (Thanks dave i did not have that one)simply awesome (NOt only pretty but tough & purposefull).

Email me if u want more info
Murat

i know this reply is 10 years lata but..u got any pics of the hemi...what car is the 265 in. where u from? what quarter did u get. i was this close to building a 265 turbo

Phasis:
I have looked into several modifications for my car and developed the following scenario based in research and half the expected imporvements of people doing the work and estimated costs

Standard 155hp
1. Current mods - Pod intake and Remus zorst - 164hp
2. Cylinder head ported - 180hp $700AUD
3. Matched extractors - 189hp $500AUD
3. Remamped ECU - 205hp $800AUD
4. Uprated fuel injection - (prol no gain)
5. Quad throttle bodies - 220hp $1000
6. 10% oversized intake valves - 230hp $700
7. Mild Cam - 240hp $1000

and from there the sky is the limit. I think the ECU would need to be done again to make the most of mods done after its first change.

There was this part I did see somewhere which increased the fuel presure giving alot more responce to the engine, kinda like what a twin weber setup achieves. Anyone know of it?
roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau You really have learned a lot in the last 18 months. roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau

Cal.

Yeah, that you still have no sence of humor, nor can you pedel a car around a race track. roll_lau roll_lau

Brad:
Yeah, that you still have no sence of humor, nor can you pedel a car around a race track. roll_lau roll_lau
But I can spell!

Cal.