P84 MY18 3008 Allure - Possible purchasing advice!

306Eran

Fellow Frogger
Hi all,

We have a little bub on the way and the time has come for a second car with a little more room, I'll still be keeping my 308 T7 HDi as my daily work get around.

I've loved the P84 3008 since they were launched, however I've got next to no idea what they are like to own?

I'm looking for some owners here that might be able to chime in, I've come across an 3008 MY18 Allure 1.6L T Auto, it's got about 40K on the clock and in otherwise good nick.

I guess the bottom line is, what do I need to look out for and are they reliable cars?

What are servicing schedules/cost like for these models, do they also require a timing belt change at certain intervals?

Any feedback would be great, asking price is between 28-30k, it feels sort of reasonable given the current used car climate?

Thanks in advance.

I've found mine a great joy since purchasing it in 2018. Easy to drive, comfortable and no issues (excluding a thermostat replacement and set of tyres). It has just hit 90k, and is the same spec as the one you are looking at.

Services run every 20k and cost about $400.00 from memory. My last service at 80k was a major and cost about $800.00.

Love the tech especially the radar cruise control.

I update my own maps and system firmware if required.

If it's been regularly serviced and well maintained, you shouldn't have any issues. Mine came with 7yr warranty, so you may still have some warranty on it.

I've found mine a great joy since purchasing it in 2018. Easy to drive, comfortable and no issues (excluding a thermostat replacement and set of tyres). It has just hit 90k, and is the same spec as the one you are looking at.

Services run every 20k and cost about $400.00 from memory. My last service at 80k was a major and cost about $800.00.

Love the tech especially the radar cruise control.

I update my own maps and system firmware if required.

If it's been regularly serviced and well maintained, you shouldn't have any issues. Mine came with 7yr warranty, so you may still have some warranty on it.
Thank you very much for your perspective Sheusz. I've asked a few others and that's been the general consensus, seems like a great car.

I feel paying 28-30k is rather reasonable given the milage in this current used car market? Thoughts?

Always check that all recalls have been rectified before buying
and UK

Always check that all recalls have been rectified before buying
and UK
That's great advice, if by any chance any recall item's haven't been fixed. Am I still able to get Peugeot to fix the recall item free of
charge?

I went to see this 2019 Allure Peugeot 3008 with 58K on the clock today. It drove really nice, a few cosmetic marks on the rear seats which they offered to fix.

Car still has warranty until June 2025, it's due for it's next service however they will throw that in for free. Rego expires next month though. Drive away price they were only willing to offer $34,500.

I offered 32k but no take on their end.

Any ideas as to what is a reasonable price to pay? Should I counter offer $33,500? Or is that sounding a little ridiculous...