Oran Park - Final Round - 31st Oct

parry

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Well its almost finally over, the last round of the CSCA champioship is on this Sunday. Once again the 3 Pug 205s will be competing.

Come along and see us in action, its a good day with some nice exotic cars to be seen.

parry said:
Well its almost finally over, the last round of the CSCA champioship is on this Sunday. Once again the 3 Pug 205s will be competing.

Come along and see us in action, its a good day with some nice exotic cars to be seen.

It was a good day all round, without to many problems.

Thanks to all the visitors, Brenno and a few other guys that I didn't catch their names.

Unofficial times (from memory)

Adrian W 1:23.2 205 mi16 Type 3 class
Owen W 1:23.8 205 mi16 Type 3 class
Peter T 1:26.9 205 8valve Type 3 class
Parry A 1:28.1 205 8valve Type 2 class
Tekkie 1:28:8 Suzuki Gti Type 2 class
Ashley 1:29.1 205 8valve Type 2 class

Congrats to Adrian and Tekkie for their class championship wins. Bring on 2005.

Parry spot on, great day. I'll call you re the DV tape.

2005 is just around the corner and the car hasnt even been stripped before a lat rush in Feb to put it back together. ;)

Im holding my breath for the late session results hoping for another 0.5sec improvement in those times. Either way Im stoked about the 1.28's.

Congratulations guys on some very respectable times. :)

Voytek.

How's the seat?

MYT205 said:
Congratulations guys on some very respectable times. :)

Voytek.

How's the seat?
Im stuck in it. Need to loose few kilos. ;)
Its great. MUCH better then previous seats I had.

Thats only 1.2 seconds diference Peter, Im coming to get you. But then again the records did show me witha 1:25:2

parry said:
Thats only 1.2 seconds diference Peter, Im coming to get you. But then again the records did show me witha 1:25:2

I'm more excited about the difference between us and the Wuillemins, which is getting smaller every meeting!

That 1:25.2 was me, not you! They just had us mixed up!

I also think I had you everywhere - under brakes, corners, straightline etc. Bring it on!

Last edited:
PeterT said:
I also think I had you everywhere - under brakes, corners, straightline etc. Bring it on!

Under brakes = you hace bigger calipers compared to my 1.6gti calipers
Corners = you have adjustabe wishbones and huge neg camber front and rear
Straightline = your car has 70hp more than mine

You should be worried if you could only beat me by 1.2secs, it should have been 3secs with the equipment you have

parry said:
Straightline = your car has 70hp more than mine

I wish. More like 20hp. I think the curve is expodential.

I'd reckon Peter would have all wheelnuts done up too which would give a wee bit of advantage :roflmao:

It was good to see you all out there, I wish I could have hung around a bit longer. Geez those 'busa powered PRB's are just.......incredible!

results are up here

Well done Parry 1:27.37 !
Im over second behind with 1:28.81
Ashley 3rd with 1:28.83 ...

Peter with 1:26.98
and Adrian Wullemin with 1:23.34

and those PRB's with Tim Mackie taking the honours of the day with....
1:14.88 :eek:

Last edited:
i will take the 27.3!!!!!!! :headbang:

thats only 0.4 behind peter :banana:

it looks like your 25 became the 27. its looks to be the same lap as the 25 was.

should've stuck with the 25 :joker:

can't wait until next year so i can have another crack at you guys .... getting very close now