Now here's a restoration for you*

That was interesting i just went all the way thru that!!

Cool find :)

I still can't believe that there is one not far from me that is left out on the street and neglected....makes me cry

and heres a fun one....
DHL-DeLorean.jpg

Last edited:
i could have got one years ago for very little money compared to what they are going for now but my old man talked me out of it as they couldn't be registered in NSW and he couldn't see the point

now you can and there are a few of them that are running around

get the details of the one near you an PM me as i'd be interested in having a look at it (anyone wanna buy a pet shop :D)

get the details of the one near you an PM me as i'd be interested in having a look at it (anyone wanna buy a pet shop :D)

Not on your Nelly

I have left notes on it before, as I would grab it in an instant, get in line Puggie:D

Yeah i wouldnt mid buying one too....

honestly, a stainless steel car - that delorean bloke must have been on drugs..

I once knew a guy who put a stainless steel floor in an FB Holden. What a tragic waste of effort! Not to mention the steel. He was obviously mad, regardless of the FB project, but hindsight renders him certifiable, without question.

Tim

Trouble is that car is really just a life sized sculpture. All that effort to restore a car that can't be really ever driven. Certainly it's interesting to see it's basically just an offroad VW buggy with a delorian shaped shell on it :) At least they upgraded it's powerplant :roflmao:

seeya,
Shane L.

honestly, a stainless steel car - that delorean bloke must have been on drugs..

It's (or he's) not the first. I have a photo of an old Ford, perhaps 1940s, from a Pittsburg museum. When the file size for uploads exceeds 100 KB, I'll try and remember to upload it!

Cheers