NEW Thread needed people!!!!!

J4RS

Fellow Frogger
405 mi16 = Great Car!!!!
205 GTI 1.9 1991- = legend!!!!
306 GTI6 = Prince among men!!!!
406 SRI Turbo = more boost for fun!!!!
106 GTI = Blows the doors off 206GTI with some 205GTI class

206 GTI = soft and squishy so Nicole didnt cry....
206 GTI180 = 3 years to late, overloaded with Nicole anti crash toys.
307 XSI = ..... Please

someone restore my faith...????

bollocks :clown:

:pugplak: :pugplak: :pugplak: :pugplak: :pugplak: :disappr: :disappr:

J4RS said:
405 mi16 = Great Car!!!!
205 GTI 1.9 1991- = legend!!!!
306 GTI6 = Prince among men!!!!
406 SRI Turbo = more boost for fun!!!!
106 GTI = Blows the doors off 206GTI with some 205GTI class

206 GTI = soft and squishy so Nicole didnt cry....
206 GTI180 = 3 years to late, overloaded with Nicole anti crash toys.
307 XSI = ..... Please

someone restore my faith...????

bollocks :clown:

:pugplak: :pugplak: :pugplak: :pugplak: :pugplak: :disappr: :disappr:

Hi,

Its called EU, they have taken the fun out of cars. Anti-crash, new design laws and pollution gear. I say bring back the 205!

Nick

briz205 said:
Hi,

Its called EU, they have taken the fun out of cars. Anti-crash, new design laws and pollution gear. I say bring back the 205!

Nick

:disappr: :disappr: :disappr:

BUT,BUt,but... I know those sneeky french gits... I saw what I saw in a room I was not suposed to be in when working in europe. A unsuspecting T5 307 that had been mounted by a ES9J4RS (v6) and had been clamped by Brembo's to the floor... Where why !!!! 307 xsi.....

PUG build it and they will come..... :approve: :pugplak:

J4RS said:

BUT,BUt,but... I know those sneeky french gits... I saw what I saw in a room I was not suposed to be in when working in europe. A unsuspecting T5 307 that had been mounted by a ES9J4RS (v6) and had been clamped by Brembo's to the floor... Where why !!!! 307 xsi.....

Hi J4RS,

Peugeot are constantly building concept cars, these cars will never hit the showroom floor. Just not enough money out there for them to worry about it. You may see that car next year at paris motor show or birmingham in the uk. The french love to build radical cars just because they can. Peugeot will bring out a gti6 replacement but it will be with the the 207 or 307 series two. Peugeot like to refine their hot hatches abit these days.

Cheers Nick

briz205 said:
Hi J4RS,

Peugeot are constantly building concept cars, these cars will never hit the showroom floor. Just not enough money out there for them to worry about it. You may see that car next year at paris motor show or birmingham in the uk. The french love to build radical cars just because they can. Peugeot will bring out a gti6 replacement but it will be with the the 207 or 307 series two. Peugeot like to refine their hot hatches abit these days.

Cheers Nick

:cheers:

I don't want to get hopes up.. but this car had "M" build project attached which was also given to a GTI "rc" that became the GTI180....

for the love of god Peugeot!!!!! :pugplak: :pugplak:

J4RS said:

This actually makes sense to me given the release of the Golf R32(?). A warm V6 seems like the logical step, certainly room for it in their. Brembo's are already an off-the-shelf item for the Coupe. Would be nice to see a 4wd variant though if they are serious, hell I'll buy one....