Bagheera

Tadpole
Hi Group,

just joined the group to give some colour to the Simca-Forum :). Anybody with need of advice or even parts - let me know. Have about 60.ooo items at stock for ANY Simca, Talbot, Matra, Sunbeam and - PEUGEOT.

Don´t hesistate to ask for the most impossible items, I´m normally able to serve as long it is not a Vedette-, Ariane- or very early Aronde-part.

About that : One of these Simca 1000 in Australia is part of my clientship. The car is located in Glenn Forest/Perth and lives beside a Murena 2.2 that we exported to Paul Evans last year octobre...

Cheers

Jürgen
www.simcat.net

Welcome Jurgen - good to have you onboard.

To all, I can recommend Jurgen is an excellent contact for parts.

Graham

TroyO said:
Paul Evans has a Murena? Now why wasn't that at the French Car Day? :)

Troy.

Paul [Good] Evans has been fairly busy, he organised the WA French Car Day for SIVA.

A good lineup eh? Was that "Glenoughs" yellow Dauphine G hiding in the back row?

Ahhh, Stuey missed out on yet another FCD. I had a good reason though - I blew a plug out of the head of my Pug and was a bit...busy... :eek:

FYI, the current (in Oz) Practical Classics has a resto series on a Bagheera.

Cheers

Stuey

Stuey said:
Ahhh, Stuey missed out on yet another FCD. I had a good reason though - I blew a plug out of the head of my Pug and was a bit...busy... :eek:

FYI, the current (in Oz) Practical Classics has a resto series on a Bagheera.

Cheers

Stuey

A diverse but cold day, Stuey. Great line up of cars, but no CX as we brought the 16TS. Maybe next year.....

Cheers

JohnW

Coming home :)

graham66 said:
Welcome Jurgen - good to have you onboard.

To all, I can recommend Jurgen is an excellent contact for parts.

Graham

Hi Graham :),

thought that I might have a chance to be anywhere "undercover" but as it seems I only entered another good old pub *smile*
I just did not check the member-list but I guess that I´ll find also all my other buddies over here like Bruce Tassell or Richard Marken btw John Pickles.

Yep, Paul has his Murena 2.2, at least it took more than a year to get it on the ship in Bremerhaven. The car was located nearby to our home and was owned by an ex-member of the Matra-Club Germany.

Tnx for the flowers Graham, enlarged my sortiment for another 3000 parts in 2005 and now just scratch the 60.ooo-frontier

Cheers

Jürgen

graham66 said:
Flowers?? I think something got lost in translation mate. :crazy:
Translation: Flowers = Bouquet = compliment - looks like Jurgen is just saying "thanks mate" for giving him the thumbs up earlier in the thread.

cabbage tree said:
Translation: Flowers = Bouquet = compliment - looks like Jurgen is just saying "thanks mate" for giving him the thumbs up earlier in the thread.

err yeah I joined the dots on that one mate, thanks

Stuey said:
Rotten luck ... you are going to make it one of these days !!!

- xTc -

Welcome Jürgen! Good to see you here, I just found Aussie Frogs as well and now wish I lived down under. Much more Frog activity here then in the USA :disappr: :adrink::D

:cheers:

Herb Mooney

Simca United :)

mooneys said:
Welcome Jürgen! Good to see you here, I just found Aussie Frogs as well and now wish I lived down under. Much more Frog activity here then in the USA :disappr: :adrink::D

:cheers:

Herb Mooney

*lol*, hey what´s going on over here :) ? Can only repeat myself, the world is only a small pub :cheers:.

For sure that the most-active English-speaking scenes are the UK and Australia but that don´t means that nowhere else would be any traffic in Simca. It´s a slow-growing circle of guys that just build up a common scene. You see, by the while we Simcaisti all find together on the most different and funny ways...

Cheers

Jürgen