NEEDED URGENTLY *******GTI6 Wiring Digrams*******

WRCPUG

Fellow Frogger
Hey Guys...ran into trouble hooking up the wiring loom on my GTi6 engine swap. I Need diagrams of the wiring looms and fuse box of the GTi6....or at least a N5 306.

Please if anyone can help or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated :)

WRCPUG:
Hey Guys...ran into trouble hooking up the wiring loom on my GTi6 engine swap. I Need diagrams of the wiring looms and fuse box of the GTi6....or at least a N5 306.

Please if anyone can help or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated :)
i have the complete 306 wiring book here on HDD but it's about 5mb or 122 pages
if your email can handle 5mb let me know and i'll send it to you
BTW it's in spanish but it's not too hard to figure out
the little figures for items make things really easy
let me know and i'll email it over to you

that 306 you have there doesn't happen to have a straight radiator support does it by any chance ???
it's only held on by 4 bolts and holds the bonnet catch in place
two bolts on top into each guard and one each underneath each headlight
thank you

Hey Rambo.....thanks heaps mate. If you could send it to aljova@lexicon.net
It should be able to handle 5mb(I hope)

I got a few diagrams faxed to me from Regan Motors but they are not very detailed.

As for the radiator support...sorry mate the one off the GTi6 is pretty mangled frown

it's on it's way
have fun
i hope this will make things a little clearer for you and it helps you out

thanks for checking the rad support out for me
i had a feeling that it might have been crushed in that car you have there as they sit right underneath the bonnet and your bonnet was out of shape on the car but it was worth a try

thanks again

Thanks heaps Sean.....the diagrams were very hepful.

Once again sorry i cant be any help with the radiator support :(

Thanks

Alex

i'm glad they helped you out
sorry about the size of the file but at least it is all in there in case you ever need to look at something else one day :D