Need help with fault codes

Zeus

Tadpole
Tadpole
I have not had any problems with gearbox or cruise control prior to this.
P2777 "Automatic or piloted manual gearbox" Fault discribed as a Sequential Signal or Sensor Fault". Image on the instrument cluster; on the bottom is PRND and on top of that a trialngle with an exclamation mark in the middle.
P0571 "Engine System Interface" (BSI), Cruise control/speed limiter RVV only.

Open circuit on the lever

For P0571 look at the brake light switch.

I have not had any problems with gearbox or cruise control prior to this.
P2777 "Automatic or piloted manual gearbox" Fault discribed as a Sequential Signal or Sensor Fault". Image on the instrument cluster; on the bottom is PRND and on top of that a trialngle with an exclamation mark in the middle.
P0571 "Engine System Interface" (BSI), Cruise control/speed limiter RVV only.
You don’t say which model you have - however….

my 207 had a cruise control fault. The so-called brake switch on the brake pedal has multiple connections, not just to the stop light. One is to the cruise control - or perhaps if the switch is faulty, cruise control will not work (maybe Other issues as well) Computers are too clever……replacement of the brake light switch fixed the problem.

On the inside of the car behind the master cylinder. It will be something like this--
brake switch.png

Single pedal diagram if the car has an auto transmission.

Single pedal diagram if the car has an auto transmission.
Thanks for the diagram no womder I could not find it. A question, when I pulled the swich out it slipped inmy hand and when grabbed for it I heard a ratchet sound, when I replaced the switch the tail-lights where on, I have tried to extend the contact shaft of the switch but am unable to do so, any advise??

Thanks for the diagram no womder I could not find it. A question, when I pulled the swich out it slipped inmy hand and when grabbed for it I heard a ratchet sound, when I replaced the switch the tail-lights where on, I have tried to extend the contact shaft of the switch but am unable to do so, any advise??
Put the brake light switch back in now when the ignition is on (without deptessing the brake pedal) the brake lights come on, when I depress the plunger in the switch the brake lights go off. As I am unable to extend the plunger, will get a new one.
Thanks for you help!!!