My old car is for sale.....

danielsydney

Good Sport
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
[font=Verdana, Arial]Renault 19RT 1995 Auto sedan, Sony CD, sporty, dark grey, alloys, ACU-68T, $9000 MINTO 0423-10 3165.[/font]

This is a great buy i can verify this. :headbang:

danielsydney said:
[font=Verdana, Arial]Renault 19RT 1995 Auto sedan, Sony CD, sporty, dark grey, alloys, ACU-68T, $9000 MINTO 0423-10 3165.[/font]

This is a great buy i can verify this. :headbang:
Hang on, I seem to remember you having loads of problems with that 19!

Wonder why it's being sold? ;)

Europa said:
Hang on, I seem to remember you having loads of problems with that 19!

Wonder why it's being sold? ;)

To be fair, most of the issues were fairly minor and were sorted via this forum and Daniel's own efforts. It's just that we got to here about them on a fairly regular basis. The gearbox business is de rigeur for 19's and doesn't warrant Daniels 19 being singled out as a troublesome pos.

The nine grand asking price though is steep given that the car would now have a substantial number of kms on it and given that 19's seem to be getting cheaper all the time.

Ring him up Daniel and tell him he's dreamin.

:cheers:

BogMaster said:
To be fair, most of the issues were fairly minor and were sorted via this forum and Daniel's own efforts. It's just that we got to here about them on a fairly regular basis. The gearbox business is de rigeur for 19's and doesn't warrant Daniels 19 being singled out as a troublesome pos.
My attempt at humour has clearly been misunderstood. Here's a few smileys for my first post :) :) :) :)

Thankyou bogmaster you come to my aid once again man....:kisses: :D .
My car had no major issues really even though 9 grand is a bit dear. It was a great car.
Canberra 6 times, queensland once it was a great machine. I miss the tinted windows.
Wonder who at minto has it and what they have done to her....:blackeye: :blackeye:

To him he's dreaming,

my sister sold hers that had a proper manual gearbox for about $3000 (1/3rd there asking price). It's interior and exterier was near bloody perfect.

If a decent manual car is worth $3000, then the equivilant auto has got to be about $1000 (IMO --I hate autos, and hate the fact that it will no doubt need re-building in the near future).

seeya,
Shane L.

I think autos are luxury thats all......they are easier in the sydney area...:2cents:

danielsydney said:
I think autos are luxury thats all......they are easier in the sydney area...:2cents:

'luxury', I call it bloody torture. You should learn to drive a manual oneday, you'll soon see what you missing out on...

seeya,
Shane L.

Shane if I lived where Daniel does, I'd appreciate an auto sometimes too. Doing that stop/start creeping up hills traffic jam thing can be kinda tiresome.

Mind you, when I did live in Sydney, I drove a manual. You are right - it is nice to have the choice... ;)

Sputnik said:
Shane if I lived where Daniel does, I'd appreciate an auto sometimes too. Doing that stop/start creeping up hills traffic jam thing can be kinda tiresome.

that's why i thought they had busses in the city

one car/one person = pollution no matter how friendy the car is if it burns fuel

one bus/50 people = still only one engine running compared to 50

if i lived in the city the car would stay at home and only be used for personal use and out of town trips

pugrambo you are absolutely right, and i did catch the bus to work, into town etc.

but sometimes you need to drive through the creepy crawly traffic to get out of the city for your long trip.

and sometimes i didn't feel like carrying 6 bags of shopping on the bus with all the joy that that entails :mad: . of course you can get around that, but it is easier to drive.