Movin to Pennsylvania.........

James

Fellow Frogger
Hey guys, It was fun doing that online live chat thing a few months back. Should do it again soon.

I am moving from Saskatchewan to Pennsylvania in the States... have another job working in psychiatry, but for alot more $$$. I am hoping the States sells Peugeot, unlike Canada....

Regerds, Daniel.

I have to mention Straub Beer is made in the town I am moving to a_drink

Ahhh yes,

But can you get decent Salmon mallet

Should look out for a nice SM Citroen roll_lau

Cheers
Chris

Daniel

IIRC, Peugeot has not been sold in USA since about 1991 - sorry to disappoint.

Ah well, an excuse to drink more beer.

Do you know that Aussies refer to American beer as being the same as making love in a canoe?

Leave you to think about that one. Good luck in the USA. :D

Hey James, Dont get too bogged down. The states are filled with many "Ricers" and their slow civics, Integras, accords u know (or maybe u dont but o well)I bought my 89 405 mi16 for 650$! People in the states just dont know the true power of Peugeot. Peugeots are very rare over here indeed but they are still out there just waiting for u to discover them, some fixer uppers and some gold mines. There are a couple of places to buy parts directly from the states one i have found to be superb is DISORTEX (WWW.DISORTEX.COM) By the way i was reading a car magazine recently and i came across and article on Peugeots, it said that because peugeot is banging sales over in europe they are expected to make a stunning return back to the States within the next 5-10 years. So cheer up man the States Kick ass!

Oh Yea Ckeller we Americans over here say that the Drinking American beer tastes like kissing a cows ass. Just thought id let u know ;)Thats why we have so many damn pot heads over here!