More useless info on Renault

danielsydney

Good Sport
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Dont know if anyone was watching ABCTV last night there was a bank robber in spain that was foiled by police when he was stopped by a Renault Laguna police car and the robber flew off the bike and flipped through the air twice but managed to survive.
Just more useless info from the Renault fanatic.....

danielsydney said:
Dont know if anyone was watching ABCTV last night there was a bank robber in spain that was foiled by police when he was stopped by a Renault Laguna police car and the robber flew off the bike and flipped through the air twice but managed to survive.
Daniel, don't take this the wrong way but you need to get out more.

Hmm.. I dont think Daniel has realised that half of Europe is inhabited by French cars, in all walks of life.. police cars, ambulances, fire trucks, army, etc. Such "news" isnt news.

Daniel.

This is called guilt......going over to the hydraulic heads was a big step....you shouldn't feel bad about it.

On the off chance that you want to return to the fold you could flog the C3 and pick up a much fresher 19 for next to nothin.

What did the Pope say when he was in Oz?.."come back to the Church."

You are forgiven Daniel and can be born again as a Renault owner.

:renplak:

danielsydney said:

Yeah - I saw that item - ouch. I'm also a bike rider and that clip made me nauseous to say the least - that bike just shattered, and I noticed they didn't show the rider landing again - he wouldn't have been moving too freely (ie: of his own motive power...)

The one I saw, he got up and tried to run away, only to get tackled by a few more cops. *Laugh* :dance:

Actually Daniel,

You could now afford a series one Laguna for the price you sold your 19 for.
Much better than a Citron/citreon/sitron....one of them other frehch cars!
KB

Kevin long time no hear. How have you been how is the old Renault fraternity. I have seen a few series 1 Lagunas about and they look very good. Im afraid I have "crossed over" however.
I have some serious time for Xantias however......what about a xantia?:mallet:

Hi Daniel,

Shame about you crossing over to the dark side.

I thought I detected a twinge of guilt in your post - even the hippy picked up on it; but your Jedi training from the other side appears too strong.

The Megane RS will be available in December.....think about it.

:renplak: :afplak: :renplak: