Matra Rancho 4 Sale

zykyra

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
OK I know this should be in the For Sale section but I figure these things are pretty rare & that it may interest someone more in this section!

From this weeks Quokka in WA;

Matra Rancho 1979, only 2 in Australia, gd cond, lic $6000 ono. Waikiki (08) 9592-9699.

:cheers:

Matra Rancho

zykyra said:
OK I know this should be in the For Sale section but I figure these things are pretty rare & that it may interest someone more in this section!

From this weeks Quokka in WA;

Matra Rancho 1979, only 2 in Australia, gd cond, lic $6000 ono. Waikiki (08) 9592-9699.

:cheers:
Having owned the other Matra Rancho, I can tell you that the car up for sale is not totally original, it is running a Mazda engine.

Matra Rancho 4 sale.

panhard said:
Having owned the other Matra Rancho, I can tell you that the car up for sale is not totally original, it is running a Mazda engine.

"Pong aah"
You would recall that other Simca Matra Rancho that showed up at the French Car Day some years back? You will remember, it had dyslectic rear mudflaps. "Sigma"!
Is this the now Mazda Rancho for sale?

Ps. Have you heard any more about the Museum/Button Simcas ? :)

Simca Matra Rancho

Wildebeest said:
"Pong aah"
You would recall that other Simca Matra Rancho that showed up at the French Car Day some years back? You will remember, it had dyslectic rear mudflaps. "Sigma"!
Is this the now Mazda Rancho for sale?

Ps. Have you heard any more about the Museum/Button Simcas ? :)

The Master knows it all! ..... I'm sure we're both talking about the Green Beast?

Believe the interested party has not yet taken up the offer on the cars and should think they are still available to a genuine Simca enthusiast.