lots of people on tonight...

Hello. This is my first post.

That is all...

thankyou.
Dragunov,
OK you've taken the first step, now get rid of the Sillyka :p , get yourself into a decent French car and know the thrill of being a real Aussiefrog :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Cheers
Chris

DoubleChevron, gibgib, Dragunov, stuartb, rek, wilsonson, chrisn, nJm, DeKa, Le Jim, GreenBlood, Phasis, Pug505exec, and 32 guest(s)

32 guests? wow!

Go look at the 3 photos that are up..
Derek.

I've been trying GreenBlood, but he's a little stubborn.

He, Pug505Exec and myself are all good friends, so at least out of 3 there are two Pug 505's... hopefully when he gets to drive them he'll see what he's been missing :D

Dont mind Dragunov... He's harmless, but there is NO WAY he would EVER consider buying a French car.

He just doesnt no what he's missing...
*sigh* :rolleyes:

<small>[ 28 April 2002, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Pug505exec ]</small>

The board was upgraded on Friday & I've just looked at the Time Limit for logging in the Recent Visitor Feature.
It is set for 30 minutes as default by the looks.
We are usually set at 10 minutes.
So probably 62 users is probably really 40 but that is still amazing!

:confused: This seems like its crazy, there cant be this many people on tonight.
I just saw 47???? :confused:

I'll clamp it back to what it should be right now.

I've also noted the white transition page after posting too since the upgrade.
There's no settings for this :confused:

Dragunov,
OK you've taken the first step, now get rid of the Sillyka :p , get yourself into a decent French car and know the thrill of being a real Aussiefrog :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Cheers
Chris
Now now... 'nJm' and 'Pug505exec' have filled you in it seems. With the 4th friend of ours hoping to get a Cressida, we have a little Pug versus Yoda thing beginning. I merely lurk here so that when thier Euro-trash fails they cannot hide it from me :p

eheh... I dont really mean that. My presence here is outta respect but not lust, 'dats all!!

Drag

<small>[ 28 April 2002, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Dragunov ]</small>

Dragunov
Pug versus Yoda thing beginning
You must stop listening to the 'Dark side' get yourself a Frog and the 'force will be with you' :cool:

'nJm' and 'Pug505exec' you have your mission, show these guys the light, organise a cruise in Victoria, drag these ricers along and show them French knowhow. :p :D :p

Cheers
Chris

well, as much as I'd love that to be possible, I'm not sure that either the 505 GR or 505 GTi would be able to outrun a Cressida (if he gets one) :rolleyes:

But as for the Celica, it has a tiny bit less power than my 505GR, and only weighs 100kg less so you never know... :p

nJm:
well, as much as I'd love that to be possible, I'm not sure that either the 505 GR or 505 GTi would be able to outrun a Cressida (if he gets one) :rolleyes:

But as for the Celica, it has a tiny bit less power than my 505GR, and only weighs 100kg less so you never know... :p
haha, cant wait.....

Drag