Koleos oil change

Bummer. It's a CVT then.
No.
The diesel ran a conventional 6 speed JATCO auto as the CVT couldn't handle the torque.
The petrol ran the CVT (which aren't bad once you get used to them).
Both had the 'manual' mode 'up/down gate provision.

Dave

You know it would be quicker to go to your nearest supercheap, Repco, Bursons and look it up. They all have screens where you look up your car and it tells you what to use. They stock filters too.
My only suggestion is avoid Ryco filters.
We can post you the correct one if your stuck.
David, what is wrong with RYCO filters? I have used them for years and none of my vehicles have ever complained.

David, what is wrong with RYCO filters? I have used them for years and none of my vehicles have ever complained.
I have also used them on and off over the years seem ok to me. Some don't have a valve to stop drain back but other than that they have always worked ok.

No.
The diesel ran a conventional 6 speed JATCO auto as the CVT couldn't handle the torque.
The petrol ran the CVT (which aren't bad once you get used to them).
Both had the 'manual' mode 'up/down gate provision.

Dave

The torque of the diesel used in the manual was reduced from 360Nm to 320Nm when fitted to the 6-speed slushbox to avoid destroying them.

Alright, so what do I need to do for the 'box service? What oil does it need?
Check out Nissan T-31 X-Trail recommendations.
99% sure same box.
You'll get more answers along that line.
I have a manual thus can't help.

Beside the fact that they sometimes don't hold oil pressure and don't seal then nothing.
We've had them not holding OP and we stripped an engine only to find it was a faulty filter.
Just a few years ago we had the rep from Ryco come into work asking to buy the filter housing off modern Pug engines because he admitted they were having problems and needed to build a new test rig.
30 years ago I employed a Citroen mechanic who asked me what filters we use because he refuse to work for a company that fitter Ryco.
Believe me there not good.