Itv Live Formula 1????

fiveofour

Tadpole
Does anyone out there know if you can receive ITV's coverage of Formula 1 via satellite?
Channel Ten show it delayed by an hour or more and if you live in Hobart we don't see it till midnight!!!!! (wish I'd known that before I moved here)
GO TRULLI!!!

I believe Foxtel Digital has ITV's sports coverage.

TRULL! TRULL! TRULL! TRULL! TRULL! :headbang:

n b j said:
I believe Foxtel Digital has ITV's sports coverage.

TRULL! TRULL! TRULL! TRULL! TRULL! :headbang:
Nah they dont - Eurosport News generally show text only updates but no pictures though :(

You would be able to receive the feed that Channel 10 get with the appropriate equipment but as all satellite feeds are now digital and scrambled it's unlikely you'd get anything. People tend to protect information like this *sadly* I remember 10 years ago being able to tap into the live feeds of channel 9's stuff but this was when it was a plain analogue signal.

The only option for Sattelite is Star Sports out of Hong Kong, this can be received "free-to-air" with the appropriate hardware in most mainland states, not sure about Tassie though. Star Sports have live coverage of both qulifying and race.

matt205 said:
The only option for Sattelite is Star Sports out of Hong Kong, this can be received "free-to-air" with the appropriate hardware in most mainland states, not sure about Tassie though. Star Sports have live coverage of both qulifying and race.
Hmmm what's a dish and decoder worth... can i justify it just to watch F1's an hour or so earlier.....

gti138 said:
Hmmm what's a dish and decoder worth... can i justify it just to watch F1's an hour or so earlier.....

Between $1000-$1200 if you buy it new, have a look on e-bay you'd probably get a complete setup for half that.......Just beware, you'll need a 6 foot dish and some councils in Sydney have placed restrictions on these recently...