It's still here???

Alan S

1000+ Posts
This has to be worth looking at. It's been around for a while and I really don't think it is beyond redemption.
The leak is nothing; you'd fix that in 5 minutes. The auto box may be serious; it may also be reasonably easy to fix. There should be enough BXs around the wreckers now to be able to either pick up a reasonably cheap auto box or a gearbox & clutch & convert to manual.
I still can't believe if Daniel hasn't had a look at it, that someone hasn't grabbed it for a shopping trolley or a work taxi.

1987 BX19 fuel injected auto iris blue 260,000 kms for sale or trade for some power tools. Registered until 9/12/02
Hydraulic leak from pipe along sump, auto slips between 2nd and 3rd otherwise runs well.Body in good condition . Alloys with michelins. A bit of work would get a few more years out of this voiture, she still looks good! $500 negotiable make an offer (any offer-I need the space in my driveway), it's not ready for the scrap yard yet! Peter Wollongong

peterkothe@hotmail.com <peterkothe@hotmail.com>

It's been on the Australian Citroen Classifieds for a few weeks now. I just "lifted" it mallet

Alan S cheers!

Al

For the want of some space to put the thing I would buy it. Deb and I are sort of thinking of doing some of RAID 2004 and this would be an ideal basher to take along. Lightweight, good clearance and a dirt cheap car. Just no where to put the thing (sob!)