interesting front wheel drive trick

nchandler

Fellow Frogger
here's one that may even belong in the humour section, but i thought i would let you know anyway. Some of you might think this behaviour a little silly but i am not encouraging nor discouraging it, just letting you know. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH FWDs

1) Go to maccas, get some trays
2) Drive so the back wheels are on the trays
3) Pull handbrake on as hard as possible
4) Drive

for the short period it lasts before the trays melt, it is unbelievable, like you are on ice... awesome fun :D :D :D :D :D

nchandler
[QB]here's one that may even belong in the humour section, but i thought i would let you know anyway. Some of you might think this behaviour a little silly but i am not encouraging nor discouraging it, just letting you know. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH FWDs
Only works with FWD with parking brake on rear wheels. Therefore rules out all hydraulic Citroëns and some Subarus. Probably others as well, but I'm not THAT big a smart a%$#!

tongue

Just a thought...

As the trays get hot do they start to smell like the "food" that is served on them?

Plastic food, plastic trays???

AND

Would the fun you have while driving on the trays be McWheelies or McBurnouts? Any other suggestions?

Contemplate.
wink question

You could use an R16 or a Pug 205GTI.

Maccas would serious bust you for using one (or two) of their trays like that.
A friend of mine in Tamworth stole a fake plant from one of the indoor planter boxes to put in his rear parcel shelf garden (as you do). They saw him take it with video surveillance & the poor bastard got caught when he went through the drive-thu on the same night.
He ended up in court!

So the moral...don't mess with Ronald, he's not all smiles wink

In trying to elaborate on the maccas tray idea we got some cheap baking tins from "Clints crazy bargains" wink Maccas trays on the 206 is decent but backing trays on another car (I aint stupid enough to do it on the 206) is awesome... until it wears through then blows up the tyre (Pain in the arse getting the car in there though)

ckeller: I don't know about the smell but they melt into the tyre tread so you may need to take a knife to clean shit out of the tyres after doing it....not that I'd condone practices like this, but if you plan on doing it in Brissie Please tell me I wanna watch :D

and I think it would be called McDorifto :D :D :D

Its great fun, and last weekend, I got some great footage of it. With luck, i'll give it to one of the multimedia buffs at school, and get him to whack it on a cd, and i'll mail it to gibgib and he could whack it on the server??? Pug309, elaborate on the baking trays?? We tried bolting sheet metal to the bottom of the maccas trays, and curved the ends but it ended up ripping off it, and we used the low profile bolt heads...

Make sure you Blurr the Number plates out.

otherwise you'll get ya self in the shit.

whats the go with metal trays? do they build up too much heat for the tyres? maybe glue a maccas tray to the inside????

speaking of maccas not being all smiles, on the weekend, about five of my friends and I were at a party, and decided to walk to the conveniently located maccas a few blocks away... we were a tad enebriated, (i was actually the most sober), and one of my friends, on his way out decided to steal one of those little hand sticker things from the window. the manager woman spat the shits at us, when we had no idea what had even happened and our friend was a good 100m away, so i gave the woman a serve and told her she had no grounds, had better lose the tone, otherwise i would make a formal complaint to head office. she lost the attitude. lucky i didnt have to get into her about her 'career' being 30 and following the successful road of managing maccas... clown clown clown