Interesting days cit spotting

cruiserman

1000+ Posts
Went down to Jervis Bay for a run in the Statesman, picked it up on Friday and it now has a total of 770 klm on it. When down at Murrays Beach saw a GS 1220 with AF sticker, said hello to Chris. On the way back to Nowra saw a nice BX 19 TZI (needs some work on the brake lights) then on the highway played you pass me I pass you with a C5, saw a couple of other C5's as well.

The BX probably needs the connector at the LH tail light assembly removed and cleaned. I used to use shop windows every now and then to check mine.

So next time you can stop and tell them what to do.:D

We had a nice day on the Cit Club CPR run to Otford Apple Pie Shop. Loverly picnic spot in the sun on the other side of the road looking out over a beautiful blue ocean.

Being from Europe and knowing the fact, that Citroëns in Australia are rare, this would be the appropriate thread for all of us to write down all the Citroëns you see on your way to work or so. I see to many every day so there's no need to mention that, but it would be good reading for all of us.

Nevertheless, on a half-an-hour ride to work, I saw a dozen of AXs, some C3's, C2's, 2 Xsara Picassos, 2 Xsara 5-door and a C8...

Regards,
Martin

Marulek said:
Being from Europe and knowing the fact, that Citroëns in Australia are rare, this would be the appropriate thread for all of us to write down all the Citroëns you see on your way to work or so. I see to many every day so there's no need to mention that, but it would be good reading for all of us.

Nevertheless, on a half-an-hour ride to work, I saw a dozen of AXs, some C3's, C2's, 2 Xsara Picassos, 2 Xsara 5-door and a C8...

Regards,
Martin

there are already threads going for froggy spotting in most Aus states. Let's not start another one!:eek:

Marulek said:

Regards,
Martin

I remember when I was in Kosovo in 2001 and saw a dozen BXs, several series II CXs and countless AX's... then I stumbled upon a Citroen exclusive wreckers in Peje, with a yard full of these models and then some.

I saw a DS there, but it looked weird, because it only had two doors and no roof :joker:

donat said:
I remember when I was in Kosovo in 2001 and saw a dozen BXs, several series II CXs and countless AX's... then I stumbled upon a Citroen exclusive wreckers in Peje, with a yard full of these models and then some.

I saw a DS there, but it looked weird, because it only had two doors and no roof :joker:

Oh THAT'S where I left it. Thanks:cheers:

UFO said:
there are already threads going for froggy spotting in most Aus states. Let's not start another one!:eek:

OK, sorry, but can you tell me where those threads are?

Regards,
Martin

edgedweller said:
But where's the one for Slovenia?

ed ge

geee ed.... how 'bout you kick one off, and while your about it 'I Spy South Aus' :whip:

Cheers
Chris