INSURANCE PREMIUM for RCS

RCS 20L

Fellow Frogger
How much premium are u guys paying for your RCS. Just like to compare the prices and the service.

Insurance Company:

How much P/A or Mthly:

Rating:

Age of driver:

Mods! do u have to pay extra premium:

How do you rate thier services:

We can all help each other out in this department and we can all save on our premiums..... :renault: :renault: :renault: :renault: :renault:

Rating: i was a rating 4 with my old insurer (RACQ) but when i enquired about a clio sport with AAMI they put me on a rating 2. I have had no accidents or claims.

Pay: $1035

Next cheapest was NRMA they were like $2000

Mods: No mods

Services: they have rating one for life ater 3 years like most do now. i havent had to make a claim with them so i dont know how good they are to deal with.

:renplak:

Reno said:

Rating: i was a rating 4 with my old insurer (RACQ) but when i enquired about a clio sport with AAMI they put me on a rating 2. I have had no accidents or claims.

Pay: $1035

Next cheapest was NRMA they were like $2000

Mods: No mods

Services: they have rating one for life ater 3 years like most do now. i havent had to make a claim with them so i dont know how good they are to deal with.

:renplak:

Thats sounds right for someone living in brisbane..... But im in Sydney so prices are like the highest in Aus... its ridiculas i know! I GUESS ITS like buying a house in sydney.... u would be expecting to pay double compared to a house in Bris. :renplak:

Insurance Company: NRMA

How much P/A or Mthly: $1,036

Rating: 65% no claim

Age of driver: 23

Mods! do u have to pay extra premium: Wheels - No

How do you rate thier services: No claims!

GIO - Family has 3 other cars, house & boat: $3,500
AAMI - $4,995
Allianz - Not till i'm 30!

nate said:

AAMI - $4,995

same as you, but i got 65% for the life of the policy no matter how many doofed up Mirages I destroy :)

check this out

I own a new renaultsport clio in flame red - 04 plate.

Its costing me $1034 per annum with NRMA

Fully stock - although I am about to put bigger speakers in it and eventually competition level brakes.

I am 19 years old. However, my mother is the registed owner of the car and is declaired as the first driver- but i am listed as a second so its not totally shifty and i am covered in the event of an accident.

I guess that would be with a 65% no claim discount...

Cheap insurance is one of the main reasons i got me a clio instead of a 2nd hand rexie (WRX) or astra turbo. I had a mate who really wanted me to have a subaru and was not impressed when I brought a renault. He then went out a brought a 99 model WRX and its costing him $3500 per year to insure! :eek:

Sure enough, last week, after owning the car for less than a month, he hit a kangaroo... did $5k in damage, but it was cheaper to fork out for repairs than it was to make a claim... Is it in anyway worth putting that much money out for a car that is only 1.5 to 2 seconds quicker than a clio?

:2cents:

30yrs old
male
rating 1
med - low risk suburb (in melb)
no mods

$635 / year with RACV

How much P/A or Mthly: $530 PA agreed value of $32,000

Rating: 1

Age of driver: 25

Mods! do u have to pay extra premium: Exhaust, wheels, lowering.. no premium extra

How do you rate thier services: good

How much P/A or Mthly: $800 PA for a pretty shitty suburb in Brisbane

Agreed value of $30,000 I wonder about this. How high can I go and would they actually pay it out if the car was written off ?

Rating: 65% No claim. NRMA dont use a 'rating' the way others do

Age of driver: 25

Mods! do u have to pay extra premium: None

How do you rate their services: Good

How much P/A: $745 PA in Teneriffe (Inner city)

Agreed Value of $24,000 leased

Rating: 65% No claim. (Rating 1)

Age of driver: 26 male and 23 female

Mods! do u have to pay extra premium: None

RCS 20L said:
How much premium are u guys paying for your RCS. Just like to compare the prices and the service.

I bought my RS Clio a month ago. NRMA was the cheapest I could find. If anyone knows otherwise, let us know. Car is housed lower north shore sydney (benchmark suburb for lowest premiums).

How much P/A or Mthly: $800pa

Rating: 65% NCB

Age of driver: 28

Mods! do u have to pay extra premium: none

How do you rate thier services: its NRMA, average.

nate said:

AAMI - $4,995

Thats odd, im with NRMA too but im paying like $900 more.... I have 65% no claim, it must be just the area i live in.... thanks with the info guys.... :cheers: