Hocus Pocus

GreenBlood

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Frogs,

Firstly apologies for my belated response (caught on the hop wink ) I’ve been laid up with the flu.

With regard to an earlier post, in General Chit Chat, lets remember that that’s all it is, 'chit chat', it's unfortunate to see long standing members getting hot over something that will be devoured by new more interesting posts over the next few days.

I too (*sic Gibgib), have only been taking a casual interest in this revelation on a French car forum, ‘that’ the long awaited Focus is soon to arrive in Australia (yawn!!) This is an open forum and I would have thought this topic would have been buried almost as soon as it arrived. I will keep a blurry eye on this topic and if things cannot be resolved by members well… “Hocus Pocus no more Focus”.

You guys can talk about whatever you like, but in consideration of what has made Aussiefrogs unique, and the reason most of us are here day after day, (even in ‘General Chit Chat’) how about some if only fleeting relevance to French cars? This is an interesting forum to moderate, let’s not get too serious.

Might I suggest the quickest way to disappear a topic is to ignore it and post something more relevant wink

Cheers
Chris

"Might I suggest the quickest way to disappear a topic is to ignore it and post something more relevant"

If only they would...........now we're on to f@#$%^&*g Saabs!!!!! Geeezzzes KerYYYYist.
I rest my case disappro disappro disappro disappro disappro disappro

Alan S

I'm orf ta tha pub.

Alan S:

If only they would...........now we're on to Saabs!!!!! .
Cool! I can tell Alan all about my friend and his Saab 99 rally car. I'm sure he's just busting to hear all about it. This is going to be so much fun!

Dave
(I am a Saab imposter)

LOL

I typically ignore posts I'm not that interested in.. :)

I hope the 5 car, unlimited budget post wasn't too O/T - but hell I had a Peugeot in there! wink