Help req for Rally of Canberra...

casnell

Fellow Frogger
Didn't know where to put this under, social? technical? anyway I need someone to help at Canberra to take the car(GpN EVO VII) to scrutineering Thurs April 21, Friday April 22 and to help on the weekend. Preferably someone with a knowledge of Mitsi's, although general mechanical knowledge is good enough.(if I break something like a gearbox I'm out anyway...)Can't pay you,but happy to pay accom(cabin) and food for the weekend(and passes to the after-party!)and beer! Ideally a knowledge of 205 GTI's (the recce car) would be good too! Any interested parties just reply on-line, PM or e-mail casnell1@optusnet .com.au
PS transport available from Melbourne on the tuesday, back Monday

Last edited:
casnell said:
Didn't know where to put this under, social? technical? anyway I need someone to help at Canberra to take the car(GpN EVO VII) to scrutineering Thurs April 21, Friday April 22 and to help on the weekend. Preferably someone with a knowledge of Mitsi's, although general mechanical knowledge is good enough.(if I break something like a gearbox I'm out anyway...)Can't pay you,but happy to pay accom(cabin) and food for the weekend(and passes to the after-party!)and beer! Ideally a knowledge of 205 GTI's (the recce car) would be good too! Any interested parties just reply on-line, PM or e-mail casnell1@optusnet .com.au
PS transport available from Melbourne on the tuesday, back Monday
bump!still looking...

come om guys ,this is an oportunity of a lifetime to see wrc cars in he flesh doin what we all love.
see the mad chris snell driving up the arse of the local wildlife .
here bazz rabbitt on continuously about peugeots.
drive up to canberra all the way in a 205 gti rally car .
what more could you ask for?????-BAZZ

bazgti said:
come om guys ,this is an oportunity of a lifetime to see wrc cars in he flesh doin what we all love.
see the mad chris snell driving up the arse of the local wildlife .
here bazz rabbitt on continuously about peugeots.
drive up to canberra all the way in a 205 gti rally car .
what more could you ask for?????-BAZZ
Mate, I'd jump at it if:
1. I was in Melbourne
2. I could get the time away from work!