Grand Display of French Cars - Brisbane July 8th 2018

lionheart

Fellow Frogger
105431d1524537610-grand-display-french-cars-brisbane-july-8th-2018-french-car-display-brisbane-8th-july-2018-small-.jpg

French Car Display Brisbane 8th July 2018 (Small).jpg

Qld Grand Display French Cars July 8th 2018

Just a reminder, this event is on Sunday 8th of July - yes this weekend :eek:

Despite our current weather, forecast is good for Sunday. The grounds will probably be soft - please drive carefully onto the display area so as not to cause damage. . .

Should be a good day with hopefully a good contingent of Peugeot 504s celebrating the 50th anniversary :peugeot: :drivin:

Cheers
Chris

Thanks for the reminder Chris had it on our calendar to drive down but alas another Wide Bays swim meet to attend.

Someone take lots of photos

Cheers Dimi

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

Last edited:
Was a good turnout.....stunning weather day. But whats with a toyota there on display ?????????

Apparently it had a french build motor.....I never had a chance to see it...too busy talking!

The Toyota, had a twin cylinder horizontally opposed 800CC (Citroen?) engine. Interesting little 2 door sports car. It was in amongst the Citroens, so someone from that side of the family may be able to shed more light on the engine/car.

As for the day, it was a good display and thanks to the organising committee for their efforts. Nice to see so many French cars in one spot.

Dano

How about c'mon callipygous why were you not there??????

I only took a few pictures of the 504 line up. Was great to see so many 504's.

There was a cream GLD 504 parked on Logan Road Holland Park (Brisbane) last week that I thought might be at the show, but did not make it.

Attachments

• GDFC2018b.jpg
    GDFC2018b.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 247
  • GDFC2018a.jpg
    GDFC2018a.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 248
  • GDFC2018.jpg
    GDFC2018.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 266
Slightly off topic but speaking to the 404 owner who received an award at FCD he mentioned a spareparts supplier in Europe that I forgot to write down. Unfortunately I do not know his name so cannot check the web site. Can anyone help me out?