FTP substitute server

gibgib

Local Tyrant
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
They were blocking me :mad:

I've created a web server (not as good) that does the trick. I'm told it is working beautifully.

<a href="http://www.r2d2.n3.net" target="_blank">http://www.r2d2.n3.net</a>

Username: kermit
Password: kermit

Let me know if you have any problems ;)

Gibgib, I see you have some Div-x's there.

If i didnt have this 3gb cap i'd upload some to you, however you can send me some blank cd'd and ill burn you what you want. I will send you the list when I get home. I have over 100 movies, majoritiy of them are hi-qual div-x's.

I saw it fit to make the most of my unlimited plan while I had it, 48GB in one month aint bad. :) Think I did about 150-180GB in the few month leading up to the cap

Sounds super.
Any chance of a list?

You got Star Wars ep4, 5, 6?

I have 130 gigs of space on the server ;)

Sorry, No Ep 4,5,6
Sent you a Private message with list.

i have a few, maybe 5-10 all dvd rips on cd, i can mail them to you to upload if you want gibgib??

someone should try and get the italian job divx???? i haven't seen it but from what i've heard its a pearler! :D :D

Until I get the FTP server back on you are unable to upload anything.

BTW I took the password off as there were too many users connecting & was giving me a "Not enough licenses available" message. Good for 20 people at once now.

someone should try and get the italian job divx???? i haven't seen it but from what i've heard its a pearler! :D :D <hr></blockquote>
Is that a movie?

I like to see stuff that's miles off the theatre in AUS ;)

"Is that a movie?"

Is it ever!! About a robbery of what was in those days great proportions and these days probably get as much from a convenience store.
Stars Michael Caine and features some great car chases in Minis. Probably be in the "classics" section at the local video store.
Beauty of it is that it had top actors and a good story line as a bonus and a comical ending to boot.

Alan S

Howdy all, what do people use to play movies??? I downloaded Shrek, and can't seem to play it, I'm pretty sure i've got the divx codec, any ideas???

I just sent you what I use to your email.

Alan I haven't heard of that movie.
It must be old.

cheers gibgib, it works now, but only for like 48 seconds -*insert nick's theory here* - i reckon it got corrupted by getright by me resuming it like 50 times... oh well!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

haha true, alfas rust and minis, well, are british... hey gibgib, i got the cds in the mail today, cheers! there are some blanks on the way to you, you should get them early next week.

Nick no worries.
Don't worry about the blanks, the only winner then is Australia Post ;)
They were less than a buck each :)

gibgib - Alrighty then, gotta love the labels on the cds!

The getaway in stockholm's are unbelievable, download them if you haven't people, especially #2.